Welcome to the Colorado Wildfires Bake Sale!! I appreciate all of you stopping by today. All of the proceeds will go to Colorado Disaster Relief Fund c/0 Red Cross to help with fire victims.
Colorado has suffered from more than one very destructive fire so far this summer. The High Park Fire that started on June 9th has destroyed 257 homes, and burned more than 87,000 acres. It is now fully contained (that does not mean it has actually stopped burning). On June 23rd, The Waldo Canyon Fire started. It has destroyed approximately 350 homes, and burned over 18,000 acres. The Waldo Canyon Fire is now 98 % contained. Together these fires have cost over $50 million dollars to fight, and the work is not done.
The auction is now CLOSED!!!
If you would still like to donate to the Red Cross, and be part of the raffle you can click here. I will include it in the one check I give to them. Thanks!
This is how it will work:
– There is a minimum bid of $15 on each item to start, and all proceeding bids must be at least $5 higher.
- All bids must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the item you are bidding on in the subject line (bids in the comment section will not be counted).
– The sale will go from July 8th at 8 am (EST) to July 9th at Noon (EST).
– Unless otherwise noted, baked goods will only be shipped within the U.S.
– Upon the closure of bidding time, I will notify the winning bidders in order to confirm instructions for payment, and also to retrieve their mailing address for their winnings. Payment will be made via paypal.
– Winners will also be announced in a new post on Tuesday, July 10th.
– Winning goods will be sent within a week of the bake sale’s end, unless otherwise noted.
– There is a recap of the items up for sale at the end of the post.
– I will update the prices throughout the day. Raffle Prizes:
– For every $5 that you spend (on a winning bid), you will earn 1 raffle ticket.
– I will use Random.org to pick 3 winners at the close of the auction
– The 1st number drawn will have their choice of prizes, the 2nd number can choose from the remaining prizes. The 3rd will be notified of their prize.
– All raffle prizes have been donated by the company, and will be shipped directly to the winner.
If you have questions about anything, please let me know!
Kerrygold is donating:
Year Supply of Kerrygold Cheeses and Butters from
- 1 Keurig Platnium Brewing System
- 1 box Nantucket Blend® Iced Coffee K-Cup®
- 1 box Donut Shop™ Sweet & Creamy Nutty Hazelnut Iced Coffee K-Cup®
- 1 box Celestial Seasonings® Southern Sweet Perfect Iced Tea K-Cup®
- 1 box Celestial Seasonings® Half and Half Perfect Iced Tea K-Cup®
- 2 Brew Over Ice Tumblers
Le Creuset is donating:
5 1/2 Qt Round French
Oven in Marseille Blue
Now onto the sale! I am sure you will find something you enjoy.
Cassie (Bake Your Day) Biscoff Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Available with Biscoff or Peanut Butter
Lotus Bakery is also shipping 1 jar Creamy Biscoff Spread and 1 jar Crunchy Biscoff Spread to the winner Current Bid – $60 (Silvia L)
Erin (The Spiffy Cookie) Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola
Available: With or without peanuts, semisweet or peanut butter chips instead of dark chocolate chips if desired
Current Bid – $25 (Jessica N)
Amber (Bluebonnets and Brownies) Candy Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
Available with almost any candy center you want (nothing candy coated) i.e. rolos, milk chocolate dove candy, dark chocolate dove candy, peanut butter dove candy etc.
Current Bid – $50 (Liz)
Jen’s Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies – $50 (Liz)
Cassie’s Biscoff Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies
including 2 jars of Biscoff Spread – $60 (Silvia L)
Kita’s Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies – $25 (Cheryl)
Erin’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola – $25 (Jessica N)
Christina’s Honey Caramel Corn – $40 (Amber)
Amber’s Candy Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies – $50 (Liz)
Kelly’s Peanut Butter Cup Blondies – $20 (Melissa M)
Lacy’s Poptart Funfetti Cookie Bars – $25 (Erin D)
Carolyn’s Almond Crusted Butter Cake – $130 (Shannon K)
Anne’s Coconut & Salted Caramel Thumbprints – $40 (Beth R)
Jennifer’s Pina Colada Oatmeal Cookies – $30 (Phyllis K)
Alex’s Funfetti Pound Cake – $20 (Erin D)
Amanda’s Candied Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies – $30 (Erin S)
Gerry’s Pistachio Rosemary Caramels – $60 (Jessica N)
Jackie’s Butter Cookies – $25 (Ray)
Roxana’s Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars – $20 (Tricia H)
Lauren’s S’mores Cookies – $20 (Beth)
Laura’s Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Malt Cookies – $35 (Erin B)
Roxana’s Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies – $30 (Tricia H)
Georgia’s Gluten Free Fudgy Pecan Brownies – $30 (Carrie B)
Liz’s Oatmeal M&M Cookies – $60 (Mary H)
Janet’s Browned Butter Chocolate Chip & Toffee Cookies $60 (Fish Family)
Erin’s Indian Spiced Nuts – $40 (Erin B)
Jackie’s Browned Butter Banana Bread – $25 (Silvia L)
Kym’s Plum Chai Tea Fruit Leather – $30 (Christina G)
Tracey’s Black and White Peanut Butter Brownies – $35 (Madeleine O)
Chung – Ah’s Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread – $25 (Laurel W)
Megan’s S’mores Graham Krispie Treats- $40 (Jessica N)
Ramona’s Curry Starter Kit – $40 (Jenni)
Kristen’s Cherry and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies – $25 (Jaclyn)
Brandy’s Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – $25 (Cindy C)
Meghan’s Peanut Butter Peanut M&M cookies – $35 (Jill)
Steve’s Cheddar Jalapeno Shortbread Cookies $35 (Erin B)
Gerry’s Lemon Loaf with Thyme and Pistachios – $15 (Madeleine)
Dee’s Brownie Crackle Top Cookies – $50 (Anne B)
Vianney’s Empanadas De Cajeta – $40 (Kay N)
Krista’s Doughnut Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie- $40 (Jenni)
Nikki’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies – $25 (Erin D)
Raven’s Nutella Brownies – $35 (Michelle W)
Alida’s Triple Chocolate Malted Cookies – $55 (Kris D)
Dennis’ Triple Chocolate Pecan Fudge Brownies – $45 (Fish Family)
Emily’s Snickerdoodle Bars – $25 (Suzanne P)
Claire’s Light Cookies n’ Cream Cheesecake Squares – $35 (Melissa D)
Debra’s Nutella Cookies – $20 (Charlie)
Valarie’s Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl Cookies- $25 (Gina)
Suzanne’s Ultimate Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies – $30 (Madeleine O)
Rules Reminder –
- There is a minimum bid of $15 on each item to start, and all proceeding bids must be at least $5 higher.
- All bids must be emailed to email@example.com with the item you are bidding on in the subject line (bids in the comment section will not be counted). Any bids time stamped before 8 AM EST will not be counted.
- Unless otherwise noted, baked goods will only be shipped within the U.S.
- Payments will be made via paypal.
- For every $5 that you spend (on a winning bid), you will earn 1 raffle ticket.
**The raffle prizes are donated of the vendor. They are not associate with the Red Cross in any way. The baked goods are donated by the blogger listed. Proceeds from this sale will be given to the Colorado Disaster Relief Fund c/o Red Cross. Donations of $250 or more, will be recognized by the Red Cross.