Lemonade Pie – A cool and creamy lemonade pie with graham cracker crust. Only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to make!
Before we get to today’s super easy Lemonade Pie recipe, let’s talk about Facebook. With all the changes that have been going on with Facebook lately, it is impossible to see what you want to see. I learned a little trick though, so I wanted to let you know. If you see something you like from a fan page (like a blog or business), make sure you interact with it. You can comment, or like, or if it is really awesome, share it. The more you do that, the more Facebook realizes you want to see stuff from that fan page and will show it to you more. They are just getting a little tricky over there! And if you aren’t following me already? Head over!!
Now, this Lemonade Pie! You have probably seen this pie recipe before. It has been all over the place for years, and is probably the easiest pies you will ever make. You can use a store bought graham cracker crust if you want, and then it is just 3 ingredients. It is no bake, so this lemonade pie is great to have around at your gatherings this summer.
This pie is perfectly tart, and full of lots of lemon flavor. My 7 year old wasn’t a fan, but the other 2 kids we served it to ate it up. You could also top with a dollop of whipped cream to add a little sweetness. I opted to not add food coloring, but if you wanted the yellow color, just add a few drops of yellow food coloring. You will have a delicious, creamy, tart lemonade pie.
This can be frozen or just served straight from the fridge. It can be kind of messy if it is not frozen, but it is equally delicious. You will notice from the pictures, that I don’t have a shot with a picture perfect slice, so you can guess how I served mine 🙂
A cool and creamy lemonade pie with graham cracker crust.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 container lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (recipe here)
- In a large bowl fold together the condensed milk, cool whip and lemonade concentrate. You can use less lemonade concentrate for a less tart version. You can start with less, taste, and adjust accordingly.
- Pour into a prepared graham cracker crust. Chill or freeze until ready to serve. Garnish with optional lemon slices.
Adapted from Taste Of Home
Check out more easy summer desserts!