The weekend is almost here! This has been a busy week, and I am ready for 3 days of fun and relaxation. Tomorrow I am headed to my sons 3rd grade class to help with his Valentine’s Day party. It is fun to get to go to the classroom, to see all the kids he normally talks about. Just wish he wasn’t growing up so quickly. Last year I would still get hugs when I showed up, not so much anymore 🙁 The sad thing is, I know it will only get worse. I am not ready for this yet!
1. Have you seen the new Oreos that are out. Cookie Dough and Marshmallow Krispie are the new flavors. It only took 10 days, but my Target finally started carrying the Cookie Dough ones. I picked up a bag yesterday, and have a fun new recipe for you soon!
2. We have a 3 day weekend because of Presidents Day this weekend. Do you have any fun plans? We have plans with a couple friends, so it should be fun.
3. Have you seen this bouquet of bacon roses from Our Best Bites. I think these might be the only flowers I could ever get my husband and he would like them!
4. So Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, do you have any plans? We never really do much, so I am not sure what we will do. We used to make appetizers at home as our tradition, but I don’t remember doing it last year. Guess I need to figure it out!
5. I have an amazing giveaway coming on Sunday (worth $550), so be sure to put it on your calendar to come on back!
6. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I am doing the T25 workout program. Tomorrow is the last day of this phase! 10 weeks complete! I did buy the add-on (Gamma), so 4 more weeks of T25 to go. I have heard this next phase is crazy, so if you don’t hear from me on Monday send help.
7. Strange question for you. Do you have a good way to get water spots off a shower door. I have been using my glass cleaner, but it does not do the job I want it to. I see commercials all the time for products that claim to work, with no work. Ever the skeptic, I don’t believe them! So if you have one you swear by, let me know!
Back with a recipe tomorrow!