1. I cut my finger the other day while chopping basil. I have really sharp knives, which most of the time is a really good thing. This time….not so much. I cut off part of my fingernail, and part of the finger underneath it. It isn’t bad enough to go to the doctor, but bad enough to be painful and get in the way. Typing with an injured index finger is hard!!!
2. I have a friend who just opened an Etsy shop. If you are interested in different types of bath bombs, you should definitely check them out. They would make great gifts or even a relaxing gift for yourself.
3. I was sent a couple meals by Cuisine Solutions. They are great for me to have in the freezer for a quick dinner. If we don’t have time, or I haven’t planned ahead; these have been great to pull out.
4. I posted these quick and easy Pepperoni and Sausage Roll Ups on Food Fanatic the other day. Great for a quick and easy meal!
5. We are getting spoiled with temps in the 60’s this week. My 8 year old keeps saying that spring is here. I hope he is right, but I am not so optimistic. I hate the cold and snow, but I have a feeling we will be seeing more of it. My 8 year old told me the other day he hear birds chirping, and they only do that when spring is here. So he thinks he knows.
6. I have cooking club this week. This month our theme is potatoes. I am at a complete loss as to what to make. I would love to tackle homemade gnocchi, but I don’t have the time for it this week. I better get thinking, I am pretty much out of time!
7. While I am recommending things this week go check out my friends Jamberry Nails site. If you get manicures or love having great nails, you might want to check these out. They stay in place for way longer than normal polishes.