1. I have been busy lately updating the pictures on some older posts. Slowly I would like to remake some of our favorites and get the pictures updated. So far these are what I have updated:
2. Do you have plans for St. Patrick’s Day? We will not be doing anything festive. I am somewhat embarrassed to say that I have never had a green beer before.
3. Have you checked out the Recipe Girl Cookbook yet? I just got a copy of it, and I love it. There are so many great looking recipes, my list of ones to try is crazy long.
4. We finished season 1 of Game of Thrones. That show is seriously intense. Just when you think you might have an idea of what is going on, something crazy happens.
5. Have you done your taxes yet? I hate tax time, so much work goes into figuring out your taxes, and then when it is all over I have to pay the government money. We got ours all done this week, feels good to finally cross it off the list!
6. Now that spring is getting closer, I keep looking out in our backyard and seeing all the work that needs to be done. For that reason alone, I might be OK if winter lasts a little longer. Yard work is my least favorite job that needs to be done!
Hope you are having a great week, back tomorrow with a fun recipe!