I can’t believe that summer is pretty much here. My son has his last day of school tomorrow! I am really not ready to have a 4th grader, that is just kind of crazy to think about. I remember being in 4th grade. It doesn’t seem that long ago. I realize it was, and I am older than I like to admit, but still. I am still friends with my best friend from 4th grade, I am sure she would support me in that it doesn’t seem like 25 year has passed.
Getting ready for summer break means things are busy! Getting ahead with recipes, my sons baseball schedule, yard work, and everything else in between.
1. I am working on lots of no bake desserts, fun drinks, easy snacks, and grilling recipes for you this summer. Hopefully they will allow you to have great food, with not a lot of effort, and still enjoy the summer weather. If you have any requests, please do not hesitate to let me know!
2. These margaritas will be coming soon, just made them today and they are so good!
3. I started this again, and I think I just might be insane!
4. I love the grilling weather is officially back! We have grilled 4 days in a row this week. The highs have been close to 90 this week, so anything to avoid heating up the house.
5. This Triple Berry Frozen Smoothies from In Katrina’s Kitchen is perfect for summer, and great for your 4th of July get togethers!
6. Father’s Day is right around the corner. Time to start thinking about what to do for Dad? Anyone have any great traditions or plans for Dad?