- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- In a large skillet cook the pork, turkey, and onion until the meat is cooked through. Drain and cool slightly
- In a large bowl mix together the meat, water chestnuts, soy sauce, egg substitute and ginger.
- Lay one wrapper down at an angle on the counter in front of you. Put in about 2 tsp of filling. Moisten all the edges with water. Fold the 2 corners over the filling. Starting at the bottom roll up to seal.
- Place all the wontons on a lined baking sheet. Spray them with cooking spray and bake at 400 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes. Turn on the broiler for the last 2-3 minutes to get golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with Sweet and Sour Sauce for dipping
Recipe from Taste of Home Healthy Cooking
Amount Per ServingCalories 198 Saturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 27mg Sodium 606mg Carbohydrates 25g Fiber 1g Protein 12g