I hope you have enjoyed the #KraftFreshTake challenge as much as I have. It has been great to get to know a new product, and create new and fun ways to use it. So many people think they are too busy to cook on weeknights, but Kraft Fresh Take really does make it easy to make a quick and healthy meal for your family. In case you missed the other recipes in the challenge, I made Spicy Chipotle French Toast and Chipotle Shrimp Tacos.
In addition to these chicken meatball sliders today, there is a great giveaway from Kraft. I also get to unveil my Kraft Fresh Take Pinterest board I have been working on. It is all inspired by my Kraft Fresh Take variety “Spicy Chipotle Cheddar”.
For the final recipe I created these fun little sliders. Kids love meatballs, so these are a great way to make the kids happy too. Kraft Fresh Take is a cheese and breadcrumb mix that has all the seasonings included. So making meatballs was as easy as mixing the meat with the Kraft Fresh Take.
Roll into 1 inch balls….
Instead of traditional mayo to top the sliders, I made a quick chipotle sauce. I mixed in some Greek yogurt to make it a little better for you. I also added a little lime juice, salt and pepper (sorry, not pictured)
Then top with whatever you like. I chose tomatoes and avocados for mine.
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 package Kraft Fresh Take Spicy Chipotle Cheddar
- 1/4 cup mayo (I used light)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 chipotle in adobo , minced
- 1 Tbls fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Slider buns
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silpat, or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the ground chicken and Kraft Fresh Take. Form into 1 inch balls. Place on baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together mayo, yogurt, chipotle in adobo, lime juice, salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to serve.
- To assemble place a meatball on a bun, top with the chipotle mayo, and garnish with additional toppings if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 445Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 171mgSodium 329mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 39g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.