Welcome to the second annual Cookie Week, hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Susan of The Girl In the Little Red Kitchen! We’ve teamed together with 10 other talented bloggers to bring you 5 fantastic days of cookie recipes to get you into the holiday spirits. Now is the time to break out the flour, butter, sugar and eggs. Bring your friends and family together for cookie exchanges or a giant baking party, we have got you covered!
Our sponsors for this event have provided us with some great prizes and we’d like to extend a huge thank you for their generosity. Thanks to Imperial Sugar, Circulon, Peanut Butter & Co. and Page Street Publishing for being a part of Cookie Week!
Let’s take a look at what prizes are up for grabs – one lucky winner will take it all!
- 1 case (10, 4-lb bags) Imperial Granulated Sugar
- 3-Piece Bakerware Set from Circulon
- 6 assorted jars of Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butter
- One copy of the cookbook Eat More Dessert by Jenny Keller
- One copy of the cookbook Bake and Destroy by Natalie Slater
- One copy of the cookbook Decadent Gluten-Free Vegan Baking by Cara Reed
- One copy of the cookbook Rawsome Vegan Baking by Emily von Euw
Make sure to stop by and grab a warm cookie from one of today’s Cookie Week participants!
- Skillet Cookie by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Pumpkin Cookie Cups with Biscoff Buttercream by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chocolate-Cherry Chews by Crumb
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies by Cooking in Stilettos
- Cranberry, White Chocolate, Crystallized Ginger Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Dark and Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies by Hungry Couple
- Dulce de Leche Filled Brownie Sandwich Cookies by Mind Over Batter
- Muffin Top Cookies by Food Lust People Love
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Sandwich Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Pumpkin Eggnog Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
Other blogs participating later this week include:
I am not sharing a cookie recipe with you today, but make sure to enter the great giveaway blow. I do have at least 3 cookie recipes coming to you by Friday though – so stay tuned!!
How to enter:
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling us know what your favorite cookie is to bake during the holidays.
Many more additional ways to enter in the rafflecopter widget.
1 (one) lucky person will win a the prizes listed above, who will be randomly chosen through Rafflecopter. This giveaway is open from Monday, November 3rd, 2014 to Monday, November 11th 11:59 EST to US residents only. 1 winner will be contacted by me via email and will have 48 hours to respond, at which time a new winner will be drawn. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway