I have had my blog for less than a month, and I have received my first Award – I am so excited!!!! I have been having a great time doing this, and can’t imagine not doing it now. To have people I don’t know looking at my food is just so cool! Thanks so much to Free Spirit Eater for giving me The Versatile Blog Award. We met on a network blogging, and have been following each others sites since. She has an awesome site! Great pictures, great recipes, creative ideas, just wonderful. She also shares my love for Nutella, so how can you now like her?!
So as part of my acceptance of this award, some rules do apply (this goes for all who receive this award as well). You must thank the person who awarded you by linking back to their post, you have to say 7 things about yourself, and last but certainly not least, you have to pass the award down to 15 other new or newly discovered blogs.
1. I am a runner – I try to run at least 3-4 miles, 4 times a week. This is relatively new. Until 3 years ago, I HATED running!
2. I do not like cheese.
3. I am addicted to chocolate. Really, I think if it were a medical problem, I would have it. I need something chocolate after each meal – even if it is just a Hershey Kiss. But it is torture to not have it.
4. We just went to New Zealand for 2 weeks, and it was awesome!!!
5. I was born in MN, moved to WI when I was 10, moved back to MN after college, and now live in IA. But, I would move to CO at the drop of a hat, if the opportunity arose.
6. I am New Years Baby. I was due on the 31st, and to this day my Dad says I owe him because he missed the tax deduction because I was late.
7. I met my husband when I was 15. I was a sophomore in high school, he was a senior.
Versatile Award Blog Winners
Because I am new to blogging, most blogs are new to me!
Apple a Day
That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Simple Quintessential Cuisine
4 The Love of Feasting
Sandra’s Easy Cooking
From My Sweet Heart
Cooking With Chrissy
The Comfort of Cooking
The Three Little Piglets