This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Klement’s Sausage Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
One Pan Cheesy Sausage Pasta – get dinner on the table with these easy pasta recipe. Just one pan, 20 minutes, and you are done!
One pan meals are a staple in our weeknight dinner rotation. With everyone going a million different ways, it is a great way to be able to still have dinner as a family. Everything cooks in one pan, in about 20 minutes, and clean up is super easy as well.
We all remember Hamburger Helper as a kid, and Cheeseburger Macaroni and this sausage pasta are essentially homemade versions with just a few simple ingredients needed.
Today I am partnering with Klement’s Sausage Company to bring you this tasty recipe. Klement’s Pre-Cooked Sausages are created from old world European recipes that have been passed down for generations using only the finest ingredients and comes in a variety of flavors.
I used the Polish sausage to make this pasta. Klements was founded 60 years ago by 3 brothers in Milwaukee Wisconsin, which to this Wisconsin girl is exciting! They started out with a small 6 person operation, but as they have grown, they haven’t lost sight of what made their family business a success
What You’ll Need
- Olive Oil
- Sausage (polish sausage, turkey kielbasa, smoked sausage etc)
- Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Uncooked Pasta
- Chicken Broth
- Cheddar Cheese
If you have visited this site before, you know I have a thing for one pot meals. They are perfect for busy nights, and my family loves them. I can switch up the flavors a ton of different ways so we don’t get bored. Smoked Polish sausage gives this cheesy sausage pasta a slightly smokey flavor. Another favorite is Sausage Pasta Skillet.
How to Make Cheesy Sausage Pasta
- Everything cooks in one pan, so you don’t need to worry about boiling the noodles ahead of time. Start by sautéing the onions and sausage in a large skillet until they are soft and the sausage is browned.
- Dump everything but the cheese into the skillet and mix until it is well combined. Bring it to a boil and then cover and reduce the heat to simmer.
- Stir a couple of times while it is cooking, and cook for about 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Top with the cheese and stir until it is melted. Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.
What To Serve With Sausage Pasta
When you are planning your dinner menu this week, add this one pan cheesy sausage pasta to the list. Take time to eat as a family over a hearty and delicious meal. While you are adjusting to a new schedule this fall, make time for family and make it a priority. With 20 minute dinners, you know you can fit it in and don’t have to stress about it!
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- Instant Pot Chicken Adobo
- One Pan Chicken Spinach Alfredo
- Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
- French Dip Sliders
- Ground Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Mexican Rice Skillet
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- (14 oz) package Klement's Polish Sausage, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 8 oz short cut pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, thinly sliced for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil, swirling to coat.
- Add sausage and onions to the pan, cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. The onions should be soft and the sausage starting to brown. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Mix in tomatoes, pasta, chicken stock and milk. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
- Garnish with green onions to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 331Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 43mgSodium 554mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 16g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!