Rich and fudgy brownies serves as the crust for a peanut butter candy topped pizza.
After yesterday, between Facebook and the question I asked you here, you guys told me you wanted some Thanksgiving recipes. Clearly, this isn’t one of them. But now that I know, they will be coming. I have 3 recipes I am making later this week to share with you. One of them is a family favorite, and the others are new to me. I am excited to mix things up a bit around here this year. My family may be over Thanksgiving before the day even gets here 🙂
Halloween was almost a week ago now, and we still have crazy amounts of candy hanging around our house. If you have the same problem, this pizza is here to help. I swiped a few of the peanut butter based candies that my son had, but you could use any candy you wanted. You really can’t go wrong when you are putting candy on top of a brownie, can you?
This brownie pizza really couldn’t get much easier. You take your favorite brownie recipe (box mix is fine) and bake it up in a 9 inch spring form pan. If you don’t have a spring form pan, you can use a cake pan. As soon as you take it out of the oven, sprinkle over a few chocolate chips. They will melt, and be the glue that holds everything together. Then top with whatever candy you desire! This was so good, even my anti-chocolate husband had a piece. Then I sent it to work with him before I ate it all!
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, , melted
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped candy, (chopped peanut butter cups, snickers, 3 Musketeers etc.)
- 1/4 cup Reese's Pieces or M&M's for color
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 inch spring form pan with parchment paper, or grease liberally.
- In a bowl mix together oil and melted chocolate until smooth. Beat in eggs and sugar. Mix in flour and salt. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mainly clean. Be careful not to over bake.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the brownies. Let sit for 5 minutes. Sprinkle remaining candy over the top.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.
Amount Per ServingCalories 337 Total Fat 13g Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 8g Cholesterol 32mg Sodium 128mg Carbohydrates 52g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 2g Sugar 37g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 4g