2am Breakfast Burger - the infamous 2am Burger from Rock Bottom Brewery made at home. Topped with hash browns, bacon, and a fried egg. Best burger recipe ever!
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (I used Certified Angus Brand)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire cause
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 strips cooked bacon
- 4 hash brown patties , cooked according to package directions
- 4 fried eggs , sunny side up
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (optional)
Preheat grill to high heat.
In a bowl combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
Grill for 6-7 minutes per side. Top with cheese during the last 2 minutes if desired. Place buns on the grill during the last 2 minutes to toast.
To serve place place hash brown patty on bottom bun. Top with grilled burger, a slice of bacon and a fried egg.