This Easy Sangria Recipe will definitely be a hit at any get together. Slightly sweet, fruity, and perfect for a hot day. Make a pitcher today and invite some friends over!
Calories: 316 kcal
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup brandy (I used Tuaca a sweeter vanilla brandy)
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 3 Tbls sugar
- 2 oranges , thinly sliced
- 1-2 cups chopped fruit (I used strawberries and pineapple)
- 1 litre sprite (optional)
In a large pitcher add wine, orange juice, brandy, triple sec and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add oranges and chopped fruit, stir. Put in fridge for at least 4 hours, can do overnight.
Serve chilled with ice if desired
For a fizzy twist, add sprite before serving.
Easy Sangria Recipe
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 310IU6%
Vitamin C 41.3mg50%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.