Tuscan Chicken Recipe - a super easy, one pan chicken recipe. Tons of great flavors, healthy, and delicious!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1 cup onion , finely diced
- 3 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic
- 1 1/2 cup tomatoes , diced (or 2 (14 oz) cans diced tomatoes)
- 2 tsp Gourmet Garden Oregano
- 2 Tsp Gourmet Garden Italian Seasoning
- Parmesan cheese , optional
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to the pan, browning for 5-6 minutes on each side. Remove from pan, cover with foil to keep warm.
Add onion to the skillet, saute for 5 minute until tender. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Pour in tomatoes, oregano and Italian seasoning. Stir and cook for 5-10 minute until the tomatoes start to break down. Add chicken back to the pan. Cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve topped with Parmesan cheese if desired.