Lemon Chicken Skillet with Artichokes and Olives - a complete chicken dinner in one pan. Chicken thighs in a lemony sauce with artichokes and green olives.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 Tbls olive oil , divided
- 1 cup onion , finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic ,
- 1 (14.75 oz) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (7 oz) jar lemon stuffed green olives, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbls butter
- 1 lemon , juiced
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 2 Tbls olive oil, swirl to coat.
Dust chicken lightly with flour. Add to skillet, cooking for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
Remove from pan.
Add remaining ` Tbls olive oil to the pan. Stir in onions, and cook until soft. Chinese to Kazakh Add garlic, artichoke hearts, and olives. Cook for 2-3 minutes until garlic is fragrant.
Add chicken and any juices back to the pan. Add chicken stock.
Bring to a simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and the chicken stock as reduced and slightly thickened. Stir in butter until melted.