Sweet roasted garlic, chives, and Greek yogurt make for a quick and easy dip.
- 1/2 cup garlic cloves , unpeeled
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt (I used Stonyfield)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (light)
- 2 Tbls fresh chives , finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Sriracha (optional)
Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Place the unpeeled garlic in a single layer in the pan, and cover. Cook for 8-10 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally. Once you can pierce the garlic with a fork remove from heat. Let cool slightly.
Squeeze the garlic from their skins, and place in a mini food processor. Process until smooth.
In a bowl stir together yogurt, sour cream, salt pepper and chives. Add in the smooth roasted garlic.
If you want to add a little heat mix in the Sriracha.
Store in the fridge until ready to serve.