Quick and easy pasta dish with pesto, green beans and walnuts
- 6 oz Mini Bowtie Pasta , uncooked
- 6 oz fresh green beans , cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts , chopped
- 2 Tbls pesto (Spinach pesto recipe)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Parmesan Cheese , shredded (optional)
Cook pasta according to the package directions.
During the last 2 minutes of the pasta cooking, add the green beans.
Drain and pour into a bowl.
Stir in pesto until evenly coated. Sprinkle salt and walnuts, mix well.
Serve topped with Parmesan cheese, if desired