Fluffy buttermilk pancakes filled with chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows!
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbls sugar
- 2 Tbls canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 sheet graham crackers , crushed
- Hot Fudge Sauce or Nutella
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham Cracker crumbs
Preheat griddle or large non-stick skillet to medium heat.
In a large bowl stir together flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham cracker crumbs. Add canola oil and buttermilk. Stir until combined.
Using 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour batter into preheated pan. Cook until the edges are starting to set, and bubbles are forming on the surface. Flip, and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Best served warm with desired toppings