Teriyaki Grilled Chicken – A great chicken dinner any night of the week. Just grill chicken and add the teriyaki sauce to finish!
Summer is just about here, and that means it is time to fire up the grill. I love summer nights when I can cook just about the whole meal on the grill, and not have to dirty lots of pots, pans and dishes in the kitchen. Summer is supposed to be relaxed and lazy, but it seems like it is anything but these days. Work, sports, camps and everything else means the summer is just as busy, if not more so, than the school year. So quick and easy dinners are just as important to me in the summer as they are during the school year.
You know that I am always talking about making a real dinner that is on the table quickly, so your family can all spend time together. A real dinner does not have to take a lot of time or involve a lot of work. And when you can take a shortcut to help you, do it! This is where Campbell’s Grill Sauces come into play. There are 3 varieties, and they are super easy to use. All you have to do is grill your protein (chicken in this case), and then top with the sauce once the meat is cooked. So easy and adds lots of flavor without any extra work on your part.
I served ours with grilled veggies, because that is what I had in my fridge. I used yellow summer squash, asparagus and some red onion, but anything your family likes will work. Steamed rice or even pasta would be great as a side dish, there is plenty of sauce that you are going to want to soak up. Whatever you have on hand will work, no need to run to the store for that 1 ingredient you forgot when you did your shopping. Just a simple real dinner for a real weeknight that the whole family will actually enjoy!
Campbell’s Grill Sauces can be found at Walmart and other retailers, so be sure to pick up the Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, Cheddar Applewood Bacon, or the Lemon Pepper sauce today! Or just pick up all three, because you know they are going to be good!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless , skinless chicken pieces
- 1 package Campbell's Teriyaki Chicken Griller Sauce
- 1 pound vegetables (asparagus, zucchini, squash, onions, bell peppers etc.)
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper
- Toss vegetables in olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour griller sauce into a small pot. Heat on stove top (or grill) over low heat, until warm. Stirring occasionally.
- Place chicken on he grill, heat for 5-6 minutes per side until fully cooked.
- Place veggies on grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until tender.
- Remove chicken and veggies from the grill. To serve top with warmed teriyaki griller sauce.
;What is your favorite go-to dinner during summertime? Which Campbell’s Grill Sauce would you try? Leave a comment below to enter for a chance to win a $100 Target gift card! or more information on the full line of Campbell’s Sauces, visit Campbellsauces.com and keep in touch on social media via #CampbellSauces | Facebook | Twitter |YouTube
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/11/2015 – 6/7/2015.