I hope everyone had a great weekend. We went to a local pumpkin farm while my parents were visiting. There were so many fun activities; hay rack rides, giant corn maze, pedal cars, jumping pillow, train ride, animals, haunted house, a playground and so much more. My 6 year old was in heaven! I think his quote was “Mom, thank you 1 million, trillion, billion, bazillion times for taking me here.” We now have our giant pumpkins and are ready for carving next weekend when my husband gets to come visit!
Halloween is 7 days away! Are you excited? Hopefully I can get you in the mood this week with all of my fun treats! Today I have a Spider Web Cookie for you. I made this with a chocolate chip cookie base, but you could really use almost anything. You could use a brownie, or a sugar cookie, or even a cupcake. Anything you want to put frosting on would work well!
- 1 8 inch round chocolate chip cookie, (any chocolate chip cookie recipe baked in an 8 in cake pan)
- 1 batch of butter cream frosting, (recipe found here)
- Black Icing
- Frost your 1 inch round chocolate chip cookie. Try to make it as smooth as possible.
- Pipe the black icing in circles, starting at the center and getting larger as you go out.
- Drag a toothpick from the center straight out to the edge. Clean it off after each swipe. This will give it the "spider web" affect.
- Decorate with spider rings or other toy spiders you can find.
Amount Per Serving Calories 38Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 2mgSodium 14mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 0g