Cookie Dough Fudge – Rich chocolate fudge filled with chucks of cookie dough. It is the perfect chocolate lover’s treat.
Thanksgiving is over, and the holiday season is officially here! Today I have an awesome giveaway for you. I have teamed up with 9 of my blogging friends to offer 10 different giveaways, with prizes valued at well over $3000. You can enter 1 or you can enter all 10, that is up to you. Each blogger is giving away some of their favorite things! Also follow along on Instagram for even more prizes!
Before we get to the giveaway, I have my new favorite fudge I want to share with you. Cookie Dough Fudge. I am totally one of those people that will make cookies, just because I want to eat the cookie dough. So if there is cookie dough involved, I am there 100%. For this fudge, I made an egg-free dough, so you didn’t have to worry about eating it raw. But if that kind of thing doesn’t bother you, you could even use the pre-made cookie dough to make it easier.
We make fudge every year at my house for Christmas. We have always made the same fudge, and we always make it on Christmas Eve. Not this year, I am changing things up and going out on a limb. I did still use our favorite fudge recipe as the base though, so it is easy, rich, and oh so good! So if you want something a little different this year, you need to try this Cookie Dough Fudge. It will not disappoint.
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups frozen cookie dough (egg-free recipe here), freeze in small pieces
- Butter or grease a 9x9 inch square baking dish. Set aside
- Mix the sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a large saucepan. Heat over medium heat until a rolling boil. Boil for about 3 minutes, until 234 degrees. Make sure to calibrate your thermometer and adjust accordingly. Also, you can test in a bowl of cold water, and it should come together in a soft ball. Remove from the heat. Add the chocolate chips and marshmallow cream, mix until well combined. Stir in the vanilla.
- Quickly but gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of frozen cookie dough pieces.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cookie dough over the top. Gently press in.
- Let set until it hardens, approximately 90 minutes.
Ok – now for the GIVEAWAY!
I’m so excited to bring you today’s amazing giveaway – it’s actually 10 Giveaways – with a chance to win over $3,000 in prizes!
I teamed up with 9 of my favorite bloggers to bring you our favorite must-have gifts this year, and we are giving away our own dream gift packages! That’s 10 chances to win some of the most amazing kitchen gadgets, gift cards, gourmet foods, and amazing goodies!
They are all so great – I wish I could win them all!
After entering my giveaway for the WÜSTHOF CLASSIC 7-Piece Block Set or the Anolon Advanced Umber 12-Piece Set
below, be sure to head to the other 9 blogs for your chance to win!