Quick reminder about the giveaway going on – don’t miss your chance to win a gift certificate to a store with fun kitchen stuff!
I can not say enough about this pie. I think most of you have tried Biscoff Spread, and know how good it is. Well, turning it into a mousse is just about the best thing you can do with it. Then you mix it with some chocolate whipped cream, and I am in heaven!
I made this into a full pie, as well as a few individual tarts. I gave the full pie to some friends, and it got rave reviews. He tried some right away, but had to get to football practice. While there he told me he wasn’t having dinner that night, he was just going to eat the pie. I mean really, it is that good! I can’t post this recipe fast enough for them!
I had left over crust from when I made these Apple Bars, so that is what I used. But regular pie crust would be perfect, or even a graham cracker crust would be great. Oh wait! A Biscoff cookie crust would make this over the top! Heck, you don’t even need a crust. Just layer everything in a bowl, and call it good.
A layer of chocolate whipped cream, topped with Biscoff Mousse, more whipped cream, and Biscoff Cookies. Just might be the best pie ever!
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1/2 package (4 oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 Tbls milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container (8 oz) cool whip
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 Biscoff Cookies, crushed (optional garnish)
- First make the Chocolate Whipped Cream. Sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa powder. In the bowl for an electric mixer whisk the heavy whipping cream for a few minutes, until it starts to thicken. Slowly add in the powdered sugar mixture, and continue to beat until it forms stiff peaks. Spread the whipped cream into the bottom of the baked pie shell. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mousse. In the bowl of an electric mixer combine cream cheese, Biscoff, and milk. Beat until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar, and mix until fully incorporated. Using a spatula, fold in the cool whip. Spread mouse over the chocolate cream. Top with additional whipped cream. Garnish with crushed Biscoff cookies. Let sit in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.