Today for #SundaySupper we are getting together to #BakeForACure. I did a whole week of Breast Cancer Awareness around here last week, had some great friends help out, and even have a giveaway going on. This is the perfect way to end the week. I didn’t go pink, I just went with some of the best cookies I have had in awhile.
I have only added pudding to cookies one other time, not sure why it has taken me so long to do it again. They make for the softest and chewiest cookies around. My husband is a huge butterscotch fan, so I as soon as I saw these, I knew I had to make them. And, they did not disappoint! Butterscotch in the background, and then white chocolate, butterscotch, and semi-sweet chocolate chips. A party in your mouth!
Don’t wait to make these, they will be loved by all. It does make quite a bit though, so bring these your local hospital or cancer center. What a great way to say thank you to the medical professionals who selflessly give a part of them self every day to help others. Or you could reach out to someone who has struggled with cancer. A nice way to show what an inspiration they have been, or just to show you care.
- 1 cup butter , softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat linear.
In the bowl for an electric mixer, combine the butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Beat until light and creamy. Add the pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until well combined. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just incorporated. Fold in all the chips.
Scoop small balls of dough (golf ball size) on to the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
These #SundaySupper Contributors, were given a beautiful Easy As Pie Dish by Chantal Cookware. They have created these beautiful recipes to brighten someone’s day. The Sunday Supper team was in agreement, we loved the Easy As Pie Dish! The patented design simplifies the art of baking the perfect pie. Designed for ease, the interior ridges conveniently hold the dough in place and provide an even, uniform mold for the outer crust. A raised rim on the outside of the dish allows for precise trimming of excess dough. 9″ interior Diameter. And the best part, it is microwave, Oven, Freezer and Dishwasher safe.
Check out these gorgeous Sunday Supper Recipes:
- Pecan Pie by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Nana’s 3LB Deep Dish Apple Pie by I Run For Wine
- Upside-down Apple Pie by Comfy Cuisine
- Coconut Pie by Basic N Delicious
- Italian Chicken Pie by Momma’s Meals
- German Apple Pie by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Funny Cake by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sweet Potato Pie with Gingersnap Crust by Webicurean
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie with Maple Whipped Cream by The Meltaways
- Lemon Meringue Pie by The Messy Baker Blog
- Ham and Spinach Quiche by Magnolia Days
- Pink Salmon Quiche by My Catholic Kitchen
- Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel Topping by Juanita’s Cocina
- Grilled Eggplant Moussaka With Greek Yogurt White Sauce by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie by Big Bears Wife
- Pumpkin Maple Pie by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Spiced Pumpkin Pie with a Cinnamon Roll Crust by Daily Dish Recipes
- Pasteis de Nata ~ Portuguese Custard Tart by Family Foodie
- Chocolate Pie by Diabetic Foodie
- Fancified Shepard’s Pie by Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Pink Lady Pie by From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Pie by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Flatbread with Grapes, Gruyere, Rosemary and Red Onions by Shockingly Delicious
- Salted Caramel Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Candy Bar Pie by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mini Quiches by In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Apple Cranberry Slab Pie by Generation Y Foodie
- Gratin of Potatoes, Onions & Leeks by An Appealing Plan
- Garlic rosemary yeast rolls by Gotta Get Baked
- Italian Tomato Tart by She likes ruffles, he likes truffles
- Impossible cheeseburger pie by In the Kitchen with KP
- 10 Grain Muffins by Mangiamo!
- Deep Dish Caramel Apple Pie by Mama Mommy Mom
- Date Crumb Pie by girlichef
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Doughnuts by What Smells So Good?
Do you want to get your own Easy as Pie Dish? Chantal is offering will be 20% OFF of ALL Chantal Pie dishes on www.chantal.com. BAKE4CURE must be entered at checkout to receive the pie dish discount. The coupon discount code is active October 16, 2012 through October 30, 2012.
The Sunday Supper Team and Chantal Cookware, would be honored to have you join us for this special #BakeForACure event Around the Family Table this week.
Join us on Twitter throughout the day during #SundaySupper. We’ll be meeting up at 7:00 pm(Eastern) for our weekly #SundaySupper live chat.
We’d also love to feature your easy go to recipes on our #SundaySupper Pinterest board and share them with all of our followers, too.