Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies – Super soft and chewy butterscotch cookies with three kinds of chocolate! So easy to make, and definitely a hit!
Cookies are always a favorite. If you tell someone you are making cookies, they instantly get happy and want to know what kind. It can be the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies for a classic, or something new!
Pudding cookies are a really great way to get thick cookies that stay super soft. Double Chocolate M&M Cookies are one of my favorites, because they taste like your favorite chocolate chip cookies, but stay soft and the texture is just perfect.
My husband is not a fan of chocolate. He is more of a creme brulee kind of guy. So sometimes I have to mix it up when I am making desserts. He loves butterscotch though. It is not used in nearly enough desserts!! Butterscotch blondies are one of his favorites, and I don’t make them nearly enough.
So butterscotch cookies seemed like the next step. And to make everyone happy, I added in 3 kinds of chips! Chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and then butterscotch chips. Doesn’t get much better! These Chewy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Butterscotch Cookies look like another favorite!
Pudding cookies are great because you can mix up the flavor however you want. You have chocolate pudding? Then make these Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies. Or these Snickerdoodle Crunch Pudding Cookies would be a huge hit with my family as well!
You can take the concept and make them a bunch of different ways for whatever your family likes! These are pretty much a staple in our house. Butterscotch really needs to be in more desserts. But I have to say these butterscotch cookies should be added to your must try list!
One unexpected thing to pair butterscotch with is peanut butter. These Butterscotch Peanut Butter Butterscotch Rice Krispie treats are dense, fudgy, and so good. They will disappear just as fast as these butterscotch cookies.
Or go completely out on a limb and make Butterscotch Apple Cake Donuts. You can have those for breakfast and these butterscotch chip cookies for dessert!
- 1 cup butter, , softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat linear.
- In the bowl for an electric mixer, combine the butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Beat until light and creamy. Add the pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until well combined. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just incorporated. Fold in all the chips.
- Scoop small balls of dough (golf ball size) on to the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Adapted from Two Peas & Their Pod
Amount Per Serving Calories 178Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 25mgSodium 128mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 1gSugar 14gProtein 2g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.