This is a sponsored post by International Delight.
Do you have a favorite flavor? Coconut, Almond, Caramel etc? It can be hard to pick, but one of my favorite flavors is Heath toffee. A lot of people think of it as a holiday flavor, but I could eat it every day of the year. Cookies, Brownies, Bars…you can put it in just about anything, and I am happy!
I was super excited to play around with the International Delight flavored coffee creamers for part of their What’s Your ID program. I knew immediately that I was going to pick Heath, and for some reason cheesecake was the only thing I wanted to make. Seeing as how I am not a huge cheesecake fan, I am not sure what I was thinking. But I went with it, and I am so glad that I did. Topped with a few toffee bits, this is creamy toffee heaven!
So, what is your favorite flavor? Head on over to What’s Your ID to create a flavor profile and find out how to win prizes. Some of the prizes include: Visa Gift Cards, Cold Stone Gift Cards, Beach Towel, International Delight goodies, Free International Delight for a year, and even a Coffee Bar Kit: Kuerig Coffee Maker, Folgers K-cups, coupons, mug, and Cinnabon Cinnamon. Be sure to check out my Heath Inspiration board on Pinterest as well!
- 2/3 package of Oreos , crushed
- 3 Tbls butter , melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 2/3 cup International Delight Heath Coffee Creamer
- 2 Tbls sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbls flour
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Toffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 12 cup muffins tins with liners.
- Mix together Oreo crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of each muffin tin.
- In a stand mixer beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, or until smooth. Add sour cream, vanilla, and heath creamer. Mix until well combined.
- Add one egg at a time, beating for 2 minutes after each.
- Mix in sugar and flour until smooth.
- Pour batter into 24 prepared muffin tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Once completely cooled, you can top with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and/or toffee bits
What’s Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.