This is a sponsored post by International Delight.
Do you have a favorite flavor? Coconut, Almond, Caramel etc? It can be hard to pick, but one of my favorite flavors is Heath toffee. A lot of people think of it as a holiday flavor, but I could eat it every day of the year. Cookies, Brownies, Bars…you can put it in just about anything, and I am happy!
I was super excited to play around with the International Delight flavored coffee creamers for part of their What’s Your ID program. I knew immediately that I was going to pick Heath, and for some reason cheesecake was the only thing I wanted to make. Seeing as how I am not a huge cheesecake fan, I am not sure what I was thinking. But I went with it, and I am so glad that I did. Topped with a few toffee bits, this is creamy toffee heaven!
So, what is your favorite flavor? Head on over to What’s Your ID to create a flavor profile and find out how to win prizes. Some of the prizes include: Visa Gift Cards, Cold Stone Gift Cards, Beach Towel, International Delight goodies, Free International Delight for a year, and even a Coffee Bar Kit: Kuerig Coffee Maker, Folgers K-cups, coupons, mug, and Cinnabon Cinnamon. Be sure to check out my Heath Inspiration board on Pinterest as well!
- 2/3 package of Oreos, , crushed
- 3 Tbls butter, , melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 2/3 cup International Delight Heath Coffee Creamer
- 2 Tbls sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbls flour
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Toffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 12 cup muffins tins with liners.
- Mix together Oreo crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of each muffin tin.
- In a stand mixer beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, or until smooth. Add sour cream, vanilla, and heath creamer. Mix until well combined.
- Add one egg at a time, beating for 2 minutes after each.
- Mix in sugar and flour until smooth.
- Pour batter into 24 prepared muffin tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Once completely cooled, you can top with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and/or toffee bits
Serving Size24 Servings
Amount Per ServingCalories 118 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 25mg Sodium 42mg Carbohydrates 17g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 0g Sugar 9g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 2g
What’s Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.