These Rolo Candy Turkey Pretzels are the perfect easy and fun treat for Thanksgiving. They are ready in minutes and will surely impress your guests!
These Turkey Pretzels are such a fun and easy treat for the holidays. They are the perfect balance of salty, sweet and downright cute! Plus they are ready in just minutes, no mixing or actual baking required. You do put them in the oven for a minute to slightly melt the chocolate. But you could also use the microwave for that.
If you have ever had the Rolo Pretzels at Christmas, these are very similar. Just adding a little bit of candy corn to make it festive for Thanksgiving!
Why You’ll Love These Turkey Pretzels
- Easy – A few store bought ingredients is all it takes and then you just assemble. No mixing, measuring or anything complicated.
- Fun – who doesn’t love themed treats?! Both the kids and adults will love how cute these are and be asking for them year after year.
- Fast – all it takes is about 20 minutes from when you start and these are done. That includes unwrapping the candy! So you will definitely have time to assemble these before the big day.
What You’ll Need
Be sure to scroll down to the recipe card to get the measurements and full instructions!
- Rolo Candy
- Candy Eyes
- Reese’s Pieces – you could also use orange and yellow M&M’s
- Candy Corn
How To Make Candy Turkey Pretzels
- Arrange the pretzels onto a baking sheet. Place in the oven for 2-3 minutes, just until the chocolate starts to look wet. You don’t want to actually melt the candy too much or it will flatten. Just enough that the candy will stick.
- Remove from the oven and arrange the 3 candy corn on the top to make the feathers, place the candy eyes in the center and then add the yellow or orange candy to make the beak.
- Place in the fridge to harden for about 15 minutes or you can leave at room temperature.
Recipe Tips & Suggestions
- If you are struggling to get the “feathers” to stick in the top, cut off the white tip of the candy corn. This will give you a flat surface that will stick to the melted chocolate easily.
- Make as many or as few as you like! I wrote the recipe to make 12 turkey pretzels, but you could have an assembly line and make dozens in not a lot of time if you are hosting a big get together.
- You can also swap out the Rolo candy (sometimes they can be a little harder to find) for a peanut butter cup. You would still follow the same method to soften the chocolate so it acts as a glue to hold all of the candy in place.
- These are great to make ahead. They will last for 5-6 days in an airtight container. So it is great to have the kids help and make a few days before you need them.
More Fun Fall Treats
- Pilgrim Cookies
- Fall Snack Mix
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Dream Cake
- Mini Pecan Pie Bites
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- 12 mini pretzels
- 12 rolo candies, unwrapped
- 36 pieces candy
- 24 candy eyes
- 12 yellow or orange Reese's Pieces
- Preheat oven to 250º F.
- Arrange pretzels on a baking sheet. Place in the oven for about 2 minutes until the chocolate is shiny and soft, but not melted.
- Remove from the oven and place the 3 candy corn feathers into the top of the rolo candy.
- Place 2 eyes onto the top center of the rolo candy.
- Stand 1 orange or yellow piece of candy between the eyes for a beak.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes for the chocolate to set up.
- Remove and serve or store in an airtight container.
If you are struggling to get the "feathers" to stick in the top, cut off the white tip of the candy corn. This will give you a flat surface that will stick to the melted chocolate easily.
Amount Per Serving Calories 172Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 1mgSodium 372mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 3g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!