The week of Halloween is here! These are a fun quick treat for the kids, or the adults (my husband may have eaten his fair share). If you are helping out with a Halloween party at school, these would be something really easy the kids could do. I used an edible marker to make the eyes, but you could use one of those tubes of decorative icing, or even just melted chocolate.
I was running low on the chocolate, so I did a few “mummies” as well. I had a few googly candy eyes by Wilton left, so this was a fun way to use them up. When browsing for idea on Pinterest, I had seen ghost and mummie pretzels done using pretzel rods. I thought these looked more “realistic”, but use what you have or what you like!
- Almond Bark, (or white chocolate, or candy melts)
- Edible Marker, , or decorative icing, or melted chocolate
- Melt almond bark.
- Lay pretzels out on a lined baking sheet.
- Using a spoon, spread almond bark inside each pretzel.
- Allow to fully set.
- Then draw on the eyes and mouth.
Serving Size12 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 215Saturated Fat 10gSodium 10mgCarbohydrates 27gSugar 27g