Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, fluffy, and full of chocolate and peanut butter!
Welcome to the day 3 of Cookie Week, hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Susan of The Girl In the Little Red Kitchen! We’ve teamed together with 10 other talented bloggers to bring you 5 fantastic days of cookie recipes to get you in to the holiday spirits. If you love to pin make sure to check out our #CookieWeek Pinterest board full of all the cookie recipes you’ll see here this week!
I hope that you are enjoying Cookie Week so far. Yesterday was Homemade Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Oreo’s. Be sure to check them out if you missed them. Tomorrow I am sharing an over the top Nutella skillet cookie that you are going to want to add to your baking list immediately. Along with these these super soft peanut butter chocolate chips cookies. These cookies are perfectly thick, chewy, fluffy, and definitely worthy of a tall glass of milk!
Have you seen those new Nestle chocolate chips that are filled? I think they have caramel, peanut butter, mint, and maybe raspberry. I picked up a package of the peanut butter ones to make these cookies. If you do not have them, feel free to just use regular chocolate chips. Either way they will be delicious.
This recipe is based on these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies that have proven to be very popular around here. I love my cookies to be soft and chewy, and these peanut butter cookies are exactly that. They freeze really well too if you want to make them ahead of time. You can even freeze some of the dough, so you can bake fresh hot peanut butter chocolate chip cookies each night of the week!
- 3/4 cup butter , softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 21/2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Nestle peanut butter filled chocolate chips
reheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter. Once well combined add eggs and vanilla. Slowly add in flour, salt, and baking soda. Fold in chocolate chips. Scoop round balls onto cookie sheet. Slightly flatten the cookie.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
Move cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Let’s see what’s baking up in the oven today:
- Maple Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- S’mores Cookies by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Banana Walnut Biscotti by Chocolate Moosey
- Brown Butter Pecan Toffee Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Candy Topped Toffee Squares by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Maple Walnut Shortbread Cookies by Hungry Couple
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Savory Cheddar Coins by Crumb
- White Chocolate Cranberry Ginger Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies