Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, fluffy, and full of chocolate and peanut butter! These are the thickest and softest cookies ever!
Peanut butter and chocolate together just might be my favorite flavor combination. It is just so good! These Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies are high up on the list of favorites as well.
I love baking cookies and this Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is usually my go to. When it comes to cookies I want them to be thick, soft and chewy. And those come out perfect every time. Well, these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies just might be the thickest and softest cookies I have ever tried! They are so decadent and delicious!
These peanut butter cookies are very similar to your regular chocolate chip cookie recipe. You start with creaming together the butter with the sugars and here you just add peanut butter. It gets all nice and creamy then you add in the eggs and vanilla. Finally stir in the flour, baking soda and salt. I like to use milk chocolate chips with this recipe, but you can really use whatever you have and like. Any form of chocolate and peanut butter together is never wrong!
You will want to gently press down the balls of dough before you bake. These cookies do not spread very much at all, so unless you want them super thick, gently press down before putting the tray in the oven.
These these super soft peanut butter chocolate chips cookies. These cookies are perfectly thick, chewy, fluffy, and definitely worthy of a tall glass of milk! If you are a fan of peanut butter and chocolate together, you are going to want to add these to your baking list. This No Bake Peanut Butter Cream Pie is a must at our house!
Can you Freeze Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yes, most definitely! Once the cookies are fully coo;ed you can place them in an air tight container and store in the freezer for a couple months.
I like to freeze the dough, so you can bake them fresh. Scoop balls of dough and place on a baking tray. Let them sit in the freezer for 1-2 hours until they balls of dough are solid, then put in a food storage bag and put in the freezer. Then you can just bake a couple cookies at a time when cravings strike or a whole tray if guests show up. Then you have warm and gooey cookies at any time.
This peanut butter cookie recipe is based on these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies that have proven to be very popular around here. I love my cookies to be soft and chewy, and these peanut butter cookies are exactly that.
If you are looking for a different dessert to make, then these cookies are a must make. I have been asked for the recipe every time I share them with people. Just beware, it is hard to eat just one!
Craving more Chocolate & Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies – a layer of edible peanut butter cookie dough with fudgy brownies!
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake – so creamy and delicious
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats – peanut butter cups, peanut butter and krispie treats together
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie – a pie that tastes like a giant peanut butter cup
- Peanut Butter Cup Dump Cake – dump cakes are so easy and then you add peanut butter cups!
Even more Dessert Recipes will love
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter.
- Once well combined add eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly add in flour, salt, and baking soda. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop round balls onto cookie sheet. Slightly flatten the cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Move cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Amount Per ServingCalories 204Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 23mgSodium 145mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 1gSugar 16gProtein 4g