Peanut Butter Cup Dump Cake – Just 4 ingredients come together to make a rich, fudgy, chocolate dump cake loaded with lots of peanut butter cups!
I like baking and coming up with new desserts. I know not everyone is like that, but it is something I definitely enjoy! Something like Mint Chocolate Chip Pie is easy to make, but always impresses everyone.
But sometimes you want to fall back on a classic, and maybe update it a little bit. A dump cake is a classic dessert that is so easy to make. Everyone loves them! This chocolate dump cake gets a little fun with the add in of peanut butter cups. But the same classic 3 ingredients, and the same super easy recipe.
What is a Dump Cake
It is a super simple dessert where you just mix the ingredients together and bake. It starts with a cake mix and then often times some kind of fruit filling and butter. Here we used a chocolate cake mix and a box of chocolate pudding with milk to bring it all together.
How to Make a Dump Cake
It is exactly what it sounds like, just dump the ingredients and bake. Lots of times you layer the ingredients in the baking dish and don’t even mix it. This one is a little different because I use milk to bring it all together. But you can dump everything in the baking dish and mix in there if you want.
- Mix together cake mix, pudding mix and milk until it is well blended.
- The mixture will be very thick, which is totally fine! Fold in all of the peanut butter cups.
- Spread into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. And bake for about 25 minutes until a tester comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool before serving.
Have you ever tried a dump cake? The concept is super easy. Just dump cake mix, pudding mix, and milk together. Then you bake. No mixer required. Super easy when you have no time to bake something. You can use any flavor cake you want! It is dfferent than a chocolate sheet cake, but so good and you will love it!
This chocolate dump cake is perfect to then dress up how ever you want. Add in chocolate chips, cherry pie filling, candy of your choice. Top with whipped cream, ice cream, or even homemade hot fudge sauce. So easy to customize to whatever your family likes. Pumpkin Dump Cake is a great one to make in the fall.
So if you are craving chocolate and want something super easy, look no further than a dump cake! Seriously doesn’t get much easier or faster!
- Double Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cream Cake
- Cosmic Brownies
- Molten Lava Cakes
- Chocolate Cream Pie
- Gooey Brownie Pie
- Oatmeal Fudge Bars
- Double Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
- 1 (15.25 oz) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) box chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (8 oz) package mini Reese's PB Cups, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside
- In a large bowl whisk together milk and pudding mix. Add in cake mix and stir until combined, will be very thick. Fold in peanut butter cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 107Saturated Fat 1gCholesterol 2mgSodium 189mgCarbohydrates 17gSugar 9gProtein 1g
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!