No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie – a creamy mint pie with chocolate chips, topped with Andes mints, all in an Oreo crust! Such an easy no bake recipe for those hot days.
It can be the middle of summer or the middle of winter, but I always like mint and chocolate together. It is just cool and refreshingly delicious. This pie starts off with a cream cheese base that you fold whipped cream into. You can use homemade whipped cream or you can use the frozen whipped topping. Both work very well!
Mini chocolate chips are folded into the creamy mixture, so you get a little chocolate in every bite. Then Andes mints are sprinkled on top. Because a little more mint is always a good idea! And it is all in an Oreo pie crust for a delicious dessert any day of the week!
I like to make this no bake mint chocolate chip pie when we are having friends over. I mean, who can say no to pie, right? Mint chocolate chip is one of my who families favorite flavors. We love mint chocolate chip ice cream in the summer. And Christmas Peppermint Patties in the winter.
No bake pies are really nice to make for parties and events because you can make them ahead of time. They set up in the fridge and are just better if they have been sitting for a day. So make this the morning of or the day before, and everyone will love it.
A pie with an oreo cookie crust just gets me every time. I am not one for store bought cookies, but Oreo’s are seriously one of my weaknesses! So this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is another favorite for sure.
Don’t worry if you don’t have Andes mints, you can easily just use more chocolate chips. No one is going to complain about chocolate chips! So easy, you can make this pie today. Trust me, your family will be so excited if you bring this out after dinner tonight. No bake pies are the best! This chocolate pudding pie is also a must!
More Dessert Recipes to Try
- No Bake Avalanche Cookies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Oreo Poke Cake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Strawberry Jello Pie
- No Bake Kool-Aid Pie
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 24 Oreo cookies, (2 rows)
- 5 Tbls butter, , melted
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 6-8 drops green food coloring, (optional)
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped Andes mint candy
- In a blender or food processor, blend Oreo's to crumbs. Mix melted butter with crumbs. Pour into a 9 inch pie plate, and press to form a crust. Freeze until ready to use.
- Mix together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in peppermint extract and food coloring. Mix until the color is well blended.
- Fold in container of whipped cream. Add chocolate chips.
- Pour filling into prepared crust. Sprinkle with chopped candy.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
Homemade Whipped Cream option Whisk 1 cup of heavy cream until soft peaks. Add 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extra. Whisk until stiff peaks. Use in place of the container of Cool Whip.
Amount Per ServingCalories 515Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 29mgSodium 228mgCarbohydrates 67gFiber 3gSugar 52gProtein 4g
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!