No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake – a creamy no bake cheesecake with an oreo crust, melty chocolate ganache and Oreos crushed on top! Epic no bake dessert!
As soon as the weather gets warm, it is time to break out easy no bake desserts! I have a few favorites that are made on repeat all summer long, like No Bake Avalanche Cookies for all those peanut butter lovers out there! No bake cheesecake is a delicious dessert you can make in no time, and this peanut butter cheesecake is definitely one of my favorites.
It really should come as no surprise, there are a ton of peanut butter recipes on the blog already! This Peanut Butter Cream Pie has been a staple for almost 20 years in our house.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
This easy peanut butter cheesecake is the ultimate for peanut butter lovers out there. It is super creamy and the melty chocolate on the top makes it just amazing! It all starts with an chocolate cookie crust. You can make it from scratch like this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake, or use a store bought one if you want to save time.
The thing about a no bake cheesecake is it is super easy to make. It really is just cream cheese and sugar gets mixed together and then you fold in whipped cream. This obviously adds peanut butter to the base, but the process is still the same!
What You’ll Need
- Oreo Cookies
- Peanut Butter
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Peanut Butter Oreos
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate
How to Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Be sure to scroll down to the recipe card to get the measurements and full instructions!
- Start by making the Oreo crust. You can use a pie plate if you don’t have a spring form pan, just use 2 rows of a package of Oreo’s instead of the full package. You can also use a premade crust if you want to save time. Mix together the Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Press into your springform pan and then chill until it is time to fill.
- Mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar until super smooth and creamy. You can use creamy or crunchy peanut butter, depends on the texture that you want at the end.
- Next fold in the whipped cream. You can follow the recipe and make it from scratch with heavy cream, or you can use an 8 oz container of whipped topping if that is more your style.
- Gently stir in crushed peanut butter Oreos into the filling.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the pie crust and then get started on the chocolate layer.
- Heat heavy cream until it is simmering but not boiling, and then stir in the chocolate. Remove it from any heat and stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the cheesecake filling and then top with crushed Oreos.
- You can use a store bought Oreo crust or even Oreo cookie crumbs. If you are using a pie crust, you may have a little too much filling for the pie, but it will still work great. Just put the extra filling in a cup for a treat!
- If you can’t find peanut butter Oreos you can use the classic ones or use mini peanut butter cups instead!
- Store the no bake cheesecake in the fridge. It is best if you let it stand for about 4 hours for everything to firm up before serving. Leftovers will last for 4-5 days.
- If you want a shortcut you can use an 8 ounce container of thawed cool whip in place of the whipped cream that is made in the recipe.
More Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes
- Reese’s Fudge
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
- Peanut Butter Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza
- Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
A creamy no bake peanut butter cheesecake inside an Oreo crust, topped with chocolate ganache and peanut butter cup Oreo's.
- 24 original Oreo's
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 peanut butter cup Oreo's, crushed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 12 peanut butter Oreo's, crushed
- Using a food processor grind the Oreo's into fine crumbs. Mix with the melted butter. Press firmly into a 9 inch spring form pan. Set in the freezer while you work on the filling.
- In a stand mixer whisk heavy cream until you get soft peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, and mix until stiff peaks. Place in a separate bowl, and set aside.
- In the stand mixer bowl, using a paddle attachment, beat together peanut butter, cream, cheese, and sugar until well combined. Using a spatula, gently fold in the whipped cream. Once well mixed, fold in the peanut butter cup Oreo cookie pieces. Pour into prepared crust. Set in fridge for 1 hour.
- To make the topping: In a microwave safe bowl heat 1/2 cup heavy cream for 30-45 seconds until hot but not boiling. Add chocolate, and mix until smooth. Pour over the top of the cheesecake.
- Top with the rest of the crushed Oreo's. Let sit for 4 hours before slicing to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 534Total Fat 42gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 71mgSodium 228mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 3gSugar 31gProtein 8g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Did you know there is a Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts SHOP? Lots of different E-Books for sale. Or you can buy me a coffee to say thanks!
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla - June 2, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Balls - May 31, 2023
- Watermelon Rice Krispie Treats - May 30, 2023
Monday 20th of February 2023
Love that it's no bake!!
Friday 17th of February 2023
Such an amazing dessert!! I will definitely make it again and again!
Thursday 16th of February 2023
I always enjoy new no bake recipes. I am so excited to try this one!
Friday 3rd of June 2022
Thanks for sharing this No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe , super excited to try this unique cheese cake recipe. My kids gonna love this recipe.
Sunday 27th of March 2022
Love this No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake, this one seems super delicious and unique . Will love to try this recipe for sure