I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, , melted
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, , softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbls milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c . semi-sweet chocolate chips Or Any melted Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp . shortening
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbls milk
- 2 Tbls peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare and 8x8 baking pan with non-stick spray or parchment paper. Set aside..
- To make the brownies blend the chocolate and the oil together. Mix in the eggs and sugar. Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt until just combined.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for about 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, spread flour evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for for 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- To make the filling cream together butter and brown sugar. Mix in the peanut butter, vanilla and milk. Stir in flour and salt until well combined.
- Spread over cooled brownies. It may be sticky. You can spray a spatula with non stick spray, or slightly dampen your hands to spread out.
- Melt Chocolate and pour over the peanut butter layer. Put in fridge for 30 minutes to start to harden.
- Stir together the sugar, milk, vanilla and peanut butter. Adjust the level of milk to get your desired consistency. Drizzle over chocolate layer. Store in fridge. Enjoy!!
Adapted from Farm Girl Dabbles
Amount Per Serving Calories 387Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 36mgSodium 242mgCarbohydrates 44gFiber 2gSugar 28gProtein 7g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.