Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies – rich, fudge brownies that are stuffed with peanut butter cups, topped with melted chocolate and more peanut butter cups!
We made it to Friday!! Yay! And I made homemade brownies to celebrate. Because life is just better when brownies are involved. And when you have peanut butter brownies, it is even better!
I am a sucker for peanut butter cups and pretty much want to eat them in any form. Or in something that just tastes like them, like this Peanut Butter Cup Pie, that is the most requested dessert around here.
So you all know that I have a huge soft spot for brownies. And I have a slight obsession with all things peanut butter cups. It should come as no surprise that I put them together and am giving you these peanut butter brownies. I have made them multiple times before, but I finally decided to take pictures and share them with you. Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are another version that has a frosting made with peanut butter cups on top!
I figure I shouldn’t be the one having all the fun, should I? All of you can indulge and your jeans can get tight as well 🙂 Because seriously, fudgy brownies stuffed with peanut butter cups is like heaven. There is just something about brownies from scratch that makes them better!
For this peanut butter brownie recipe, you can use your favorite homemade brownies, or you can use a box mix. Either works and both are super easy. Just pour half the batter in the pan, and then add a layer of peanut butter cups before adding the rest of the batter.
Then after you bake them, when they are still hot you sprinkle on chocolate chips! They get all melty, and you spread it around before topping with more peanut butter cups! I am drooling just thinking about these brownies again! Make your weekend just a little better and make these peanut butter stuffed brownies now! Trust me, you will not be disappointed.
Brownies are pretty much my ultimate weakness, and these peanut butter cup brownies rank right up with one of my all time favorites. I have shared probably 40 brownies recipes on the blog so far. So be sure to check them all out. So many good ones to try. Like French Silk Brownies – oh my!
And if you have any peanut butter cups left, check out some of my favorite Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups recipes to use them up!
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, , melted
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, (semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 1 bag peanut butter cups, , unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8 inch baking dish with non-stick spray or line with foil or parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix together oil and melted chocolate. Stir in eggs and sugar until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt, and mix until well combined.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into prepared pan. Press peanut butter cups evenly over the batter until covered. Pour remaining batter over, and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a tester comes out mostly clean.
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cover with foil or a baking sheet for 10 minutes. Remove foil and spread the melted chocolate over the brownies. Sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups over the top.
- Let cool before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 373Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 34mgSodium 215mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 3gSugar 34gProtein 6g