No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie – an easy no bake peanut butter pie that is like a giant homemade peanut butter cup!
Are you a fan of Reese’s peanut butter cups? They might be the best candy ever in my opinion. My son agrees with me too, and you can tell because I have a crazy number of Peanut Butter Cups Recipes here on the blog.
So next time you have that peanut butter craving I have you covered with this Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie. The base layer tastes likes the filling of a peanut butter cup, and it only gets better from there. Or maybe Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies are in order.
This peanut butter pie recipe is the thing that my son requests most. Anytime I ask him what I should make for something, his response is peanut butter pie. And if can make dessert and not have to actually bake it, I am happy! Easy desserts are kind of my favorite! Like these no bake avalanche cookies that are ready in about 5 minutes.
No bake peanut butter pie is super creamy and delicious. An Oreo pie crust with a layer of thick peanut butter, creamy chocolate mousse, and then whipped cream! Doesn’t get much better than that. If you like chocolate and peanut butter, you are going to love this!
No bake desserts are always a favorite of mine to make, and this no bake peanut butter pie is no exception. Creamy whipped cream, thick peanut butter and a crunchy chocolate crust. What is not to love?! No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is another favorite of our family that uses the same crust recipe!
I like that you can make this pie ahead of time. Get it all put together the day before, and it is ready for when you need it. Just store it in the fridge so it sets up and is nice and cool and creamy!
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 1 package original Oreo's
- 5 Tbls butter, , melted
- 1 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cool whip
- 1 1/2 cup cool whip
- 1 cup peanut butter cups, , chopped
- Using a food processor grind the Oreo's into fine crumbs. Mix with the melted butter. Press firmly into a 9 inch spring form pan or pie plate. Set in the freezer while you work on the filling.
- In a bowl mix together peanut butter, sugar, and melted butter until well combined. Press into prepared pie crust.
- In a separate bowl whisk together pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Fold in cool whip. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour or until set.
- Spread remaining cool whip over the top of the pie. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour before slicing.
Amount Per Serving Calories 638Total Fat 45gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 33mgSodium 446mgCarbohydrates 52gFiber 3gSugar 38gProtein 14g