No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – A super creamy no bake cheesecake filled with Oreo’s and ready in minutes!
A could years ago, I posted a recipe for No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake, and it is still a huge hit. So I thought why not change it up a little and make an Oreo cheesecake version. No Bake Oreo Cream Squares are another favorite with Oreos. I am not always a huge fan of traditional cheesecake, unless it is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake, but a no bake cheesecake I am all over.
It is almost just like a cream pie. And what is not to like about a cream pie? Especially one that is studded with chunks of Oreo cookies and topped with even more fresh whipped cream. Definitely a chocolate lover’s dream. And in the running along with my favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie.
I brought this no bake Oreo cheesecake to a friends house for dinner one night. The only time the kids pretty much stopped talking and focused on eating was during dessert. They all loved it, and the adults raved about it too. So creamy and great for summer. No Bake Desserts have to be my favorite thing in the summer.
Everyone loves them, and they are so easy to make! A no bake cheesecake comes together in just a few minutes of work. Then you just let it set up in the fridge. It is perfect to make ahead, and just pull out when it is time. Trust me, it will impress your guests, or just your family, every time!!
Easy no bake desserts are my favorite in the summer. I just don’t want to have to deal with the heat from my oven when it is in the 90’s outside. No Bake Avalanche Cookies are ready in about 10 minutes, so they are great when you just want instant gratification! This oreo cheesecake takes a little longer, but is so worth it. The hardest part is letting it set up before you can cut into it.
I am pretty sure I am not the only one who relies on no bake desserts to get through the summer either. Please tell me I am right on that one? If you are like me, then don’t miss these No Bake Monster Cookie Bars because they are going to become your new best friend. Anything with chocolate always gets me!
How to Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- You can use a premade Oreo crust, or follow the directions to make a homemade crust.
- Grind 2 rows of Oreos until fine crumbs. This gets mixed with melted butter and pressed into a pie plate. You don’t need to bake it, just place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- The filling starts by blending cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Once the cream cheese is nice and smooth you fold in the whipped cream. You can use homemade whipped cream like the recipe calls for, or you can use an 8 oz container of whipped topping. Both are equally delicious.
- The 3rd row of Oreo’s gets crushed into pieces and then fold it into the creamy mixture.
- Pour it into the Oreo crust and then just let it set up in the fridge. You can place in the freezer if you want as well.
So if you are looking for more no bake desserts for summer, I have you covered. This Oreo cheesecake is a must for sure! My son is partial to this Kool-Aid pie, that is only 3 ingredients. Probably because he can make it himself. Which is another good reason to like it! Pretty sure he could master this No Bake Berry Pretzel Dessert as well!
Pick up some Oreo’s next time you are at the store, because this creamy no bake cheesecake is just begging to be made. Bring it to parties, potlucks, or just make it for your family. Or yourself. No judgement here what so ever!
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 1 package original Oreo's
- 5 Tbls butter, , melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 11/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 row Oreo cookies, , crushed
- Using a food processor grind the Oreo's into fine crumbs. Mix with the melted butter. Press firmly into a 9 inch spring form pan or pie plate. Set in the freezer while you work on the filling.
- In a stand mixer whisk heavy cream until you get soft peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, and mix until stiff peaks. Place in a separate bowl, and set aside.
- In the stand mixer bowl, using a paddle attachment, beat together cream, cheese, and sugar until well combined. Using a spatula, fold in the whipped cream.
- Once well mixed, fold in the 1 row of crushed Oreo cookies. Pour into prepared crust. Set in fridge for 1 hour.
- Top with additional whipped cream if desired, and more Oreo cookies
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 456Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 122mgSodium 124mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 0gSugar 20gProtein 3g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.