No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – A super creamy no bake cheesecake filled with Oreo’s and ready in minutes!
No bake cheesecakes are one of the easiest desserts to make, and you really can mix up the flavor a million different ways. Like it fruity? How about No Bake Lemon Cheesecake or even No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake.
But when it comes to dessert I am kind of a chocolate lover to the core, so I had to stick with these Oreo version that has an Oreo crust and crushed Oreo cookies in the filling!
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Everyone loves cookies n’ cream flavors, and this no bake cheesecake is just so easy to make. A no bake cheesecake comes together in just a few minutes of work. Then you just let it set up in the fridge. It is perfect to make ahead, and just pull out when it is time. Trust me, it will impress your guests, or just your family, every time!! And if you are more of a traditionalist Oreo Cheesecake Bites are worth checking out.
What You’ll Need
- Oreo Cookies
- Cream Cheese
- Granulated Sugar
- Heavy Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
How to Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Be sure to scroll down to the recipe card to get the measurements and full instructions!
- You can use a premade Oreo crust, or mix together Oreo crumbs with melted butter and pressed into a pie plate. You don’t need to bake it, just place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- The filling starts by blending cream cheese and sugar together until nice and smooth.
- Once the cream cheese is nice and smooth you fold in the whipped cream. You can use homemade whipped cream like the recipe calls for, or you can use an 8 oz container of whipped topping. Both are equally delicious.
- The 3rd row of Oreo’s gets crushed into pieces and then fold it into the creamy mixture.
- Pour it into the Oreo crust and then just let it set up in the fridge. You can place in the freezer if you want as well.
- You will need 1 regular sized package or Oreo cookies to make this recipe. 2 rows of the cookies are used for the crust and 1 row is used to mix in with the filling.
- If you want to use a premade crust you definitely can! There might be a little bit of extra filling, or you can just pile it in there, everyone loves a thick cheesecake!
- You want to let the cheesecake set up in the fridge for at least and hour so it is easier to slice and serve.
- You can use Cool Whip in place of the homemade whipped cream if desired. There are notes in the recipe card for when to sub in an 8 ounce package.
- Store cheesecake in the fridge, it should be good for 4-5 days.
Pick up some Oreo’s next time you are at the store, because this creamy no bake cheesecake is just begging to be made. Bring it to parties, potlucks, or just make it for your family. Or yourself. No judgement here what so ever!
More Easy No Bake Desserts
- Kool Aid Pie
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Jello Pie
- Monster Cookie No Bake Bars
- Avalanche Cookies
- Puppy Chow Bars
- Homemade Star Crunch
- Reese’s Fudge
- 2 rows original Oreo's
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 11/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 row Oreo cookies, crushed
- Using a food processor grind 2 rows of Oreo's into fine crumbs. Mix with the melted butter. Press firmly into a 9 inch spring form pan or pie plate. Set in the freezer while you work on the filling.
- In a stand mixer whisk heavy cream until you get soft peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, and mix until stiff peaks. Place in a separate bowl, and set aside. You could use 8 oz of cool whip in place of this homemade whipped cream if desired.
- In the stand mixer bowl, using a paddle attachment, beat together cream, cheese, and sugar until well combined. Using a spatula, fold in the whipped cream.
- Once well mixed, fold in the 1 row of crushed Oreo cookies. Pour into prepared crust. Set in fridge for 1 hour.
- Top with additional whipped cream if desired, and more Oreo cookies
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 456Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 122mgSodium 124mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 0gSugar 20gProtein 3g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!