No Bake Lemon Cheesecake – sweet, tart, smooth, and super creamy cheesecake with lots of lemon flavor. This lemon cheesecake uses lemon juice and lemon zest and is ready in minutes without having to turn on the oven!
This post is sponsored by Imperial Sugar. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
A rich and creamy cheesecake is the ultimate treat at the end of a meal. Imagine being able to make one without having to even turn on the oven. A traditional cheesecake can take hours with different steps of cooking, not opening the oven door, cooling slowly, and then finally putting in the fridge. Well, this no bake cheesecake doesn’t involve any heat, so it is ready so much faster. You do still have to chill it, but that is it. Years ago I made my favorite No Bake Oreo Cheesecake, and today it is time for a fruity lemon version!
Click HERE to get the full recipe
I am a chocolate lover to the core, but if I had to pick another flavor for dessert I think it would be lemon. The sweet and tart combo is always so refreshing and delicious. I never seem to remember to order it out, but when I do I am reminded by how much I enjoy it!
When the warm weather hits lemon desserts are definitely a staple. Chocolate is great and all, but baking a pan of homemade brownies heats up the house and gives you a heavy dessert. I want something light and refreshing, and that is where this no bake lemon cheesecake comes in. It is super creamy, light, and refreshing with the lemon.
How to Make No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter together and press into a 9 inch springform pan. You want the crust to go up the sides about 1-2 inches, so it goes up the cheesecake about half way.
- Start with softened cream cheese that you beat until it is smooth and creamy. This can take a couple minutes, don’t be afraid to turn your mixer on medium to medium high and let it go.
- Then mix in plenty of lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- The last thing to get mixed in is heavy cream. Here you turn the mixer on high and let it blend for 3-4 minutes. The cream whips and creates a light and airy texture for the cheesecake.
- If you want your lemon cheesecake to be yellow, add a few drops of food coloring with the cream.
- Pour into your crust, and then let it set in the fridge for a few hours. It is best if you can do about 8 hours to really let the cheesecake set and easy to slice.
How to Store No Bake Cheesecake
You need to store cheesecake in the fridge. Just cover well with plastic wrap and it should last for 4-5 days in the fridge without any problems. The whipped cream on top will melt as it sits in the fridge. So top with any whipped cream when you are ready to serve.
Can You Freeze Cheesecake
Yes, just like a traditional cheesecake, you can freeze no bake cheesecake. Wrap the cheesecake tightly with plastic wrap and foil and place in the fridge for up to 3 months. Let it thaw in the fridge before serving. You will want to wait to add any whipped cream to the top until you are ready to serve it.
This is one of my favorite no bake cheesecake recipes to make because not only is it easy, but it doesn’t use cool whip or gelatin. It really is a super easy from scratch recipe that is super creamy and delicious! You can decorate the top with lemon slices or whipped cream to make it fit for entertaining.
More Lemon Desserts Recipes
- Creamy Lemon Bars
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Lemon Mousse
- Lemon Dessert Lasagna
- Lemon Ricotta Pound Cake
- Iced Lemon Loaf Cake
- Strawberry Lemonade Bars
- Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Cake
- Lemonade Pie
I am sharing this recipe over at Imperial Sugar today. Click on No Bake Lemon Cheesecake to get the full recipe.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!