Caramel Layer Bars – rich and chocolate brownie filled with chocolate chips and gooey caramel. You will not be able to stay away from them!
- 14 oz caramels, unwrapped
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 box German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup evaportated milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spary a 13x9 inch baking sheet with non-stick spray, or line with foil.
- Melt caramel and 2/3 cup evaporated milk, let cool slightly.
- Combine Cake mix, ¾ cup butter, and 1/3 cup milk. Mix well. Put half of mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread caramel mixture of the chocolate chips.
- Crumble the remaining dough over the caramel.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Amount Per ServingCalories 177Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 21mgSodium 102mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 17gProtein 2g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.