Lemonade Pie – A cool and creamy no bake lemonade pie with graham cracker crust. Only a few ingredients and 5 minutes to make!
As soon as it gets warm out, I am all about cool and creamy desserts. And if they are no-bake it is even better. This Lemonade Pie is the perfect sweet, tart, and creamy dessert that you can make in just minutes! This pie takes about 5 minutes to throw together, and you have a dessert that everyone will love.
I am usually a chocolate fan, and this Death By Chocolate Pie is a must make no bake treat for the chocolate lover in your life.
What’s In Lemonade Pie
- Lemonade Concentrate
- Whipped Topping
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Cream Cheese
- Graham Cracker Crust
You can make this super easy by using a store bought graham cracker crust. Or you can take the extra steps and make your own. A Graham Cracker Crust is super easy to make, and has just 3 ingredients. Plus it tastes a million times better than store bought, so I like to take the extra steps.
- Graham Crackers
How To Make Lemonade Pie
Be sure to scroll to the end of the post for the full printable recipe.
- Start by making your crust. All you have to do is mix together graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar and press into a pie plate. It bakes for just about 8 minutes. Let it cool completely before you make the filling.
- To make the filling beat together cream cheese and condensed milk until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add in the partially frozen lemonade concentrate until it is well combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping and pour into your prepared pie crust.
- Place the pie in the fridge for at least 4 hours or until it is completely set.
I like to garnish pie with lemon slices after it is set. You can also serve with a little whipped cream to sweeten the pie.
You can also let the pie set up in the freezer. It is a little easier to serve when it is colder. So if you want to freeze it and then let it sit out for about 30 minutes before serving, you can get nice, pretty pieces.
Can You Make Lemonade Pie Ahead Of Time
Absolutely! This pie needs to set up for a minimum of 4 hours, so it is great to assemble the day before you need it and have it in the fridge waiting for you.
Want your pie yellow? You will notice that this lemonade pie is white, that is because none of the ingredients have any real coloring to them. But if you want your pie to be yellow and really show that it is lemon, add a few drops of yellow food coloring when you stir in the lemonade concentrate.
This can be frozen or just served straight from the fridge. It can be kind of messy if it is not frozen, but it is equally delicious. You will notice from the pictures, that I don’t have a shot with a picture perfect slice, so you can guess how I served mine 🙂
Can I Used Whipped Cream Instead Of Cool Whip
Yes, I do realize that not everyone likes and wants to use cool whip. No worries, you can use homemade whipped cream in place of the cool whip in this recipe. You need about 2 cups of whipped cream. That is 8oz of heavy cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract that is beaten until stiff peaks. Then just use it when the recipe calls for cool whip.
More Lemony Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Lemon Blueberry Cake
- Lemon Crème Brulee
- Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes
- Lemon Bars
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 can, (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 container, (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust, (recipe here)
- In a large bowl beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate until well blended.
- Fold in whipped cream and pour into a prepared graham cracker crust.
- Chill or freeze until ready to serve.
- Garnish with optional lemon slices.
Adapted from Taste Of Home
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 178Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 13mgSodium 127mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 0gSugar 12gProtein 2g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!