Mini Oreo Cheesecake Bites – Mini Oreo Cheesecakes are a creamy and delicious dessert that is super easy to make!
Oreo’s seem to be one of those things that people either love or hate. There aren’t many store bought desserts out there that I enjoy, but Oreo’s rank at the top. There is just something about them that is down right addicting, and the more filling the better!
My No Bake Oreo Cheesecake has always been a huge hit around here. And I am pretty sure these little Oreo Cheesecake Bites are going to be as well.
Cheesecake is one of those desserts that my family can never say no to. It doesn’t really matter what flavor it is, they always swarm whenever it is made. So I love that these little cheesecake bites are so simple and easy to make. And mini desserts like these Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes are just fun.
As far as cheesecake goes, these are EASY and ready in no time. With a traditional cheesecake you have the hassle of baking in a water bath, then letting it sit in the oven and not opening the door. Then you finally get to take it out and let it sit to cool for a few hours before finally putting it in the fridge. It can be an all day process.
These Oreo cheesecake bites are ready in a small fraction of the time. They are in the oven for under 20 minutes, they cool in about an hour and then you chill them. Much more manageable and still oh so tasty!
How To Make Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Start by beating your cream cheese in an electric stand mixer until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Next add in the eggs, beating 1 at a time until they are just incorporated.
- Fold in the broken Oreo pieces until they are evenly divided among the batter.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners and place and Oreo in the bottom of each one.
- Divide the batter among the 12 muffin tins and then bake for 15-17 minutes. The jiggle test is the best way to know when they are done. You want to gently shake the pan, and when only the center barely jiggles they are done.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool completely before placing them in the fridge. Let them chill in the fridge for about 2 hours, until they are cold, before serving.
Tips For Making Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- Soften your cream cheese. You really need to let the cream cheese sit out for at least 30 minutes to come to room temperature before making cheesecake. This allows everything to blend together well and you get a nice and smooth batter.
- Do not overmix. A common mistake when making cream cheese is to beat the mixture like crazy for a long time. This incorporates a lot of air into the batter, which in turn often means the cheesecake will sink as it bakes and create cracks. So mix until things are just incorporated and don’t have your mixer go over medium speed.
- Let the cheesecakes cool completely at room temperature before storing them in the fridge. If you put hot cheesecakes in the fridge they tend to get condensation on the top of them and then don’t look nice and can change the texture.
- Play with your toppings! You can top with whipped cream, chocolate ganache, crushed Oreo’s, or a drizzle of different chocolates. Feel free to mix it up and top however your like.
How To Freeze Cheesecake
Cheesecake is one of those desserts that freezes really well. This recipe makes 12 cheesecakes bites, and if you aren’t going to eat them all in the first couple days they are great to throw in the freezer. Or even make ahead.
If you are freezing, it works best if you don’t have topping on them, like melted chocolate or whipped cream.
- Let the cheesecakes cool completely.
- Arrange cheesecakes on a baking tray and place them in the freezer for a couple hours, until they are frozen.
- Once they are frozen, wrap each cheesecake in plastic wrap, and place in a freezer safe plastic bag. They will last for a couple months in there.
- When you want to serve, just remove however many you want and place them in the fridge until they are thawed.
More Dessert Recipes With Oreos
- Oreo Brownies
- Nutella Oreo Truffles
- Oreo Pudding Cookies
- Cookies n’ Cream Cupcakes
- Oreo Cream Squares
- Oreo Poke Cake
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 whole eggs,
- 5 Oreos broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners. Place an Oreo cookie in the base of each liner.
- In an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar and vanilla and mix until blended and smooth.
- Add 1 egg at a time, mixing until it is just incorporated.
- Fold broken Oreo pieces into the batter.
- Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until the center of the cheesecake just barely jiggles.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before placing in the fridge to chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve topped with melted chocolate, chocolate ganache, whipped cream, or crushed Oreo's.
Amount Per Serving Calories 132Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 37mgSodium 86mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 0gSugar 13gProtein 2g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!