Today is our last day in Wisconsin. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 5:45 am. It is going to be an early morning, and a very long day! We have had a great week here though. Spending time with family, seeing friends from when we lived in Iowa, and getting to meet a few ladies from a fitness group I have been a part of for over a year. I am ready to get back home, sleep in my bed, and see my husband though! Ten more days, and school starts in Colorado too. Man, did summer just fly by!
In case you haven’t noticed, this summer I have been all about the no bake dessert. I think I only shared 1 cookie recipe and that was way back at the beginning of June. Since then all of the recipes have been no bake, grilling, drinks, or something else that doesn’t involved the oven. It has been so nice to not heat up my house every day. I think my husband is shocked that I have avoided baking as long as I have. I must say, I am kind of going through withdrawal, and really want to make some brownies! Hopefully the weather will start to cool down, and I can do that soon. Because 90+ outside means the oven does not go on inside!
So these Oreo cream squares are so easy to make. Just a few minutes of work, and you have one impressive dessert. My husband took this one to work, and it was gone in a day. Considering how few people he is working with right now, that is darn impressive. The squares start with an Oreo crust, are then topped with a sweetened cream cheese mixture. Cookies n’ Cream pudding is then mixed up and spread over the top as well as a layer of homemade whipped cream. The original recipe for this no bake dessert called for a layer of chocolate pudding. I am sure that would be wonderful as well, but I wanted to up the Oreo factor, so I modified it. You can use whatever your favorite pudding is, and trust me, it will still be creamy and delicious!
No Bake Oreo Cream Squares
And Oreo cookie crust topped with a creamy cookies n' cream filling, and topped with fresh homemade whipped cream. Quick and easy no bake dessert!
- 16 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 (3.9 oz) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip (minus 1 cup)
- 8 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Spray a 8 inch inch square baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the melted butter and Oreo's. Press firmly into the prepared baking dish. Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- In a bowl combine pudding mix with milk. Whisk until smooth. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to set up.
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy. Fold in the 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread over the frozen crust.
- Top with the chocolate pudding mixture.
- Spread the remaining container of Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle with crushed cookie crumbs
- Let set in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or freezer for 90 minutes before slicing to serve.
Adapted from Food.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 365Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 27mgSodium 249mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 1gSugar 26gProtein 4g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
- Homemade Ravioli - March 22, 2023
- Chocolate Pizza - March 20, 2023
- Chicken Taco Soup - March 17, 2023
Signup for all the new recipes to be sent to your inbox on Saturday morning!
Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. says
I might have to eat the entire pan!
Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction says
My summer has been all about no bake desserts, too! This looks great!
Lauren Kelly Nutrition says
Holy moly, these look incredible! I am stumbling, pinning and sharing 🙂
Erin S says
Thank you Lauren!!
Mary Frances says
YUM! These look so decadent!