Nutella Brownies – an absolute chocolate lover’s dream! Homemade brownies filled with 3 kinds of chocolate for an absolutely delicious treat!
If you have been here before you know full well that brownies are my all time favorite dessert. I grew up making the same homemade brownie recipe almost every weekend. Another favorite? Nutella. Seriously the stuff is down right addicting. I love Nutella desserts, I love it straight from the spoon and even on a toasted English muffin for breakfast.
If you love Nutella as much as I do, you are going to love these Nutella brownies. These are a full on homemade brownie recipe that is beyond fudgy and delicious. I have made Nutella brownie cups before as well that are just 4 ingredients. Those are tasty, but not quite the same as a fudgy brownie.
These fudgy Nutella brownies really are the epitome of fudgy. The flavor of the Nutella really comes through, which is not always the case. If you like chocolate, even a little bit, you have to try these. They are pretty much the perfection of a chocolate lovers brownie.
The only thing that might make them better is actually putting a little Nutella on top of them. But don’t ask me about that, because I would have no idea 😉 Nutella recipes are always my favorite to make, because you get to lick the spoon after you are done. And a spoon full of Nutella is never a bad idea! These Nutella cupcakes are topped with a Nutella frosting that might make these brownies extra special.
This Nutella brownie recipe is easy to make, with no mixer needed. Just get out a couple bowls and you are good! There are 3 kinds of chocolate in these brownies, so you know they are going to be over the top good.
If you are looking for more Nutella recipes then you came to the right place! You can search Nutella in the search bar to find more ideas. But Nutella Oreo truffles are so easy to make and everyone loves them. Or Flourless Nutella Cake is so rich and fudgy it will definitely be a hit!
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Video by Inspo
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 13x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Melt butter, and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine butter with sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until fully incorporated. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture.
- Microwave Nutella for 20-30 seconds, until it is slightly runny.
- Add Nutella and chocolate chips to batter, stirring to combine.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a tester comes out mostly clean. Be careful not to over bake.
- Cool completely and dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Barely adapted from Ravi Nom Noms
Amount Per Serving Calories 221Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 41mgSodium 111mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 1gSugar 24gProtein 2g