Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies – Soft, thick and delicious peanut butter cookies loaded with chocolate chips and peanut butter cups. The ultimate treat for chocolate and peanut butter lovers’!
These Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies are the ultimate soft and fluffy peanut butter cookie with plenty of chocolate mixed in. Plus no chilling of the dough and they are ready in no time.
Reese’s cookies are quickly going to a favorite for chocolate and peanut butter lovers’. There is just something about the peanut butter-y cookie that is so thick and fluffy that you will keep going back for more.
What You’ll Need
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda
- Milk Chocolate
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
How To Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar until it is light and fluffy and well combined.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, beat until the eggs are fully incorporated.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda and salt until it forms a dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed.
- Scoop balls of dough onto a baking sheet and flatten them slightly.
- Gently press chopped peanut butter cups into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until the edges are set.
- Let the cookies cool for at least 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookie Baking Tips
- The best thing you can do when you make cookies is to under bake them. When you take cookies out of the oven and let them cool on the tray they continue to cook. Not only are they hot on the inside, but the baking tray stays hot, so they will finish cooking on the tray. And under baked cookies are the softest and best cookies.
- Start with room temperature butter. To properly cream butter and sugar together you want the butter to be soft, so it can fully incorporate with the sugar and get to be the right texture.
- Use a cookie scoop to ensure the cookies are all the same size. This way the cookies all bake for the same length of time and are evenly cooked.
Store cookies in an air tight container for 5-6 days at room temperature. They will stay soft and delicious for a few days, so you can definitely make them ahead if you need to take them to an event.
Absolutely, these freeze really well. You can freeze the already baked cookies in an air tight container for up to 6 months. Just take them out and let them sit on the counter until they are thawed and serve.
You can also freeze them unbaked. I like to scoop balls of dough onto a baking sheet and then put that in the freezer until the dough is frozen solid. Take the frozen balls of dough and place in a freezer safe bag and put in the freezer. Then whenever you are craving cookies you can take out however many cookies you want to make and bake just a few!
Nope, you will notice that is not listed in the recipe instructions. You can chill the dough if you want to make it ahead of time, but it is not necessary. You can go straight from making the cookie dough to baking cookies. You are only about 20 minutes away from a warm and gooey cookie!
More Must Make Cookie Recipes
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Cornflake Cookies
- No Bake Cookies
- M&M Cookies
- Chick-Fil-A Cookies
- Nutella Cookies
- Soft Monster Cookies
- Sugar Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 whole large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 8 oz bag Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, each one cut into 4 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter, until light and fluffy and well combined.
- Add in eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- Mix in flour, salt, and baking soda until it forms a dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop round balls onto cookie sheet. Slightly flatten the cookie. Gently press chopped peanut butter cups into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until the edges are set.
- Remove baking tray from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Adapted from Real Mom Kitchen
Serving Size36 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 193Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 22mgSodium 145mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 1gSugar 15gProtein 3g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!