Biscoff Caramel Cookie Bars – Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars with a layer of Biscoff Caramel in the middle. The possibilities are endless with this Biscoff Caramel!
I know I gave you a dessert yesterday, but this one involves Biscoff or Cookie Butter, so I am hope that you will forgive me. Not only is there Biscoff, but it is Biscoff Caramel! So now, I am pretty sure not only will you forgive me, but you will love me forever. I can see many possibilities of this in my future.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are one of my favorite desserts to make for a crowd. They are your basic cookie dough, just pressed into a pan and baked. So much faster than cookies and everyone loves them!
I made these for a neighbor as a thank you for watering plants while we were on vacation. When I showed up at his door, his eyes lit up when he saw the plate of treats. He has a 15 year old son, who had friends over that night. He glanced over at the boys and said he was pretty sure they were going to be gone that night.
I am pretty sure these cookie bars would be gone in one night at my house too. They are so addicting and hard to stay away from. Biscoff caramel is something that should be held under lock and key! Chocolate Chip Caramel Cookie Bars are similar, but these have the Biscoff which takes them over the top.
These are pretty much your basic chocolate chip cookie, baked into a 13×9 pan. I split the dough in half, pressed some in, spread the Biscoff caramel over the top, and then covered it with the rest of the cookie dough. You could easily do this with store bought dough if you wanted.
I think a sugar cookie dough, or maybe a snickerdoodle dough would be amazing. Maybe half and half? See I told you I could see possibilities of this in my future 🙂 Next up might be trying with Nutella instead of Biscoff!
- 1/2 cup butter, , softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 14 oz . caramels, , unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9 pan with foil, and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine caramels, evaporated milk and Biscoff spread. Heat 45 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted and creamy. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, shortening and both sugars for about 2 minutes, until fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs, and mix until combined. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Press 1/2 of the cookie dough into the bottom of the 13x9 pan.
- Pour the Biscoff caramel mixture over the dough, and spread evenly.
- Drop small balls of the remaining cookie dough over the caramel, until mostly covered.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the edges are golden, and the center is done.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Amount Per ServingCalories 273Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 30mgSodium 244mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 0gSugar 25gProtein 3g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.