Nutella Cookies – just 3 ingredients to make these super easy, fudgy, chocolate-y and delicious cookies!
These cookies have been on the blog for almost 10 years, so I am giving them a little facelift, so you can be sure to find them and make them as well. They are so fudgy and full of that chocolate hazelnut flavor.
What Is Nutella
I think most people know what Nutella is by now, you can find it at even the smallest of grocery stores near the peanut butter. It is a spread using chocolate and hazelnuts. There are lots of different brands and options out there for the spread, technically Nutella is the brand name. But if you have a different chocolate hazelnut spread, it will 100% work and be the same in these cookies.
What You’ll Need
- All-Purpose Flour
Yes, that is it! Just 3 ingredients is all it takes to make these over the top cookies. No mixer required, and they are ready in just no time.
How To Make Nutella Cookies
- In a bowl mix together the 3 ingredients until it forms a dough. Make sure the flour is completely incorporated, the dough make be a bit crumbly.
- Roll the dough into about 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are set and the tops are dry.
- Remove from the oven and let cook for 5-10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
These Nutella cookies are super soft and almost fudgy. And they will stay that way for 3-4 days in an airtight container. The recipe only makes about 14 cookies, so they probably won’t stick around that long!
More Tasty Cookie Recipes
- Cosmic Brownie Cookies
- Homemade Star Crunch Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- Bakery Style Sugar Cookies
- M&M Cookies
- Oreo Pudding Cookies
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 whole large egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare a baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Mix everything together in a large bowl. It will be a little crumbly.
- Roll into 1 inch size balls.
- Place on baking sheet, and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, before removing to a wire rack to cool completely
Adapted from Kirbie's Cravings
Amount Per Serving Calories 117Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 13mgSodium 12mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 9gProtein 2g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!