Spicy Thai Noodles with Chicken – a super quick and easy dinner that is on the table in minutes. Full of great Thai flavor with easy to find ingredients!
Asian style recipes are some of our favorite to make at home. It doesn’t take a lot of ingredients or time to get big flavors and something the whole family will like. And these Thai Noodles are no exception, just a few minutes and you have something extra delicious.
And if you want something without meat in a more traditional peanut sauce don’t miss these Thai Peanut Noodles.
One of the things that I love about Asian recipes is how quickly they come together. It may look like a long list of ingredients, but it really comes together in just minutes. The key is to having everything prepped, measured and ready when you start.
You can mix together the sauce and have it ready, chop the vegetables, slice the meat etc. You can do this all at one time or even in the pockets of time during your day. So the actual cooking part is really quick and easy!
What You’ll Need
- Chicken Breasts
- Pad Thai Noodles
- Thai Seasoning
- Chili Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Bell Peppers
- Shredded Carrots
- Brown Sugar
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame OIl
You will notice that I used Gourmet Garden seasonings to make this super easy, but you can definitely make the recipe without them. I included what to to use instead of it in the recipe card. So don’t worry if you don’t have them or can’t find them
How To Make Spicy Thai Noodles
Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full recipe and instructions.
- Make the marinade for the chicken by combining the Thai seasoning, garlic and chili pepper seasoning with the sliced chicken. Place it in the fridge for about 2 hours to let the flavors all come together.
- When you are ready to start cooking, bring a large pot of water to boil and cook the pad thai noodles according to the package instructions.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat olive oil swirling to coat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes until browned.
- Add in the bell pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the sauce and pour over the chicken. Simmer for a few minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir in the shredded carrots to combine everything.
- Top with cilantro and chopped peanuts to serve.
If you can’t find pad thai noodles, you really can use anything. Linguine or Spaghetti work really well. I like to use a long noodles, but really anything works.
Absolutely. This recipe calls for just bell peppers, but you can add zucchini, broccoli, snap peas or whatever your favorite veggies are.
If you have leftovers, store them in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. They are great warmed in the microwave, or if you want cold noodles straight from the container, I will not judge!
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- Easy Cashew Chicken
- Ground Mongolian Beef
- Wet Burrito
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
- Chili Relleno Casserole
- Orange Glazed Chicken
- Salisbury Steak
- 1 pound chicken, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Gourmet Garden Thai Seasoning, or a mix of ginger, cilantro and lemongrass
- 3 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Garlic, or 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper, or 1 teaspoon jalapeno finely chopped
- 1 (14 oz) package Pad Thai noodles
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 whole red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- 4 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Ginger, or 4 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 whole lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- cilantro, for garnish
- chopped peanuts, for garnish
- In a plastic bag mix together chicken, Thai seasoning, garlic, and chili pepper. Let marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Cook noodles according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes until browned. Stir in bell pepper, and cook for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, ginger, lime juice and sesame oil. Pour over chicken. Bring to a simmer for 2 minutes.
- Once pasta is cooked and drained, add to chicken mixture. Stir in carrots. Once heated through and sauce has thickened slightly top with cilantro and chopped peanuts to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 504Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 166mgSodium 3218mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 3gSugar 15gProtein 39g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
**This post was sponsored by Gourmet Garden. I was compensated for my time in creating this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.