Air Fryer Hamburgers – quick and easy juicy hamburgers made in the air fryer. So easy to make and ready in just a few minutes.
Did you know you can use an air fryer to make hamburgers? They are so easy to make and great for busy nights. I will say, I am not giving up my grill for Classic Hamburgers anytime soon, but these are perfect when the weather doesn’t cooperate or maybe you don’t have a grill.
The really nice thing about hamburgers in air fryer is how quickly they are ready. I am talking about 8 minutes to a perfectly cooked and juicy burgers every time.
How To Cook Hamburgers In Air Fryer
- To make sure your burgers stay nice and juicy I like to preheat the air fryer before adding the patties.
- While the air fryer is preheating, shape your patties. If you have a favorite way to do that, then go for it! Anything goes here. I like ground beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce in my patties.
- Add them to the air fryer and cook at 370 degrees F for 4 minutes on each side.
- If you want to add cheese add a slice and then return to the air fryer for 1 minute to let it melt.
How Long To Cook Hamburger Patties In Air Fryer
If you are using fresh ground beef patties they will take 8 minutes to get a perfect medium burger. If you like your burgers well done, then you can cook them for 10 minutes.
Yes, you can also use frozen hamburger patties. Heat on 360 degrees for 7 minutes per side. No need to thaw ahead of time, just lower the temperature so they don’t char too much on the outside before they are cooked through.
To make this recipe I used a Cosori 5.8 Qt Air Fryer. It is big enough that you can fit plenty of food in, and the basket comes out so you can easily shake, stir, or flip whatever you are making.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Hamburgers
One of the best things about these air fryer hamburgers is once you know the method you can use it with just about any protein. Turkey burgers, chicken burgers, pork burgers and even the plant based meat alternatives would all work in the air fryer. So you can have burger night any night of the week!
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- One Pan Chicken Spinach Alfredo
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Pork Lo Mein
- Easy Baked Cod
- Sausage & Rice Skillet
- Crock Pot Pork Roast
- 1 - 1 1/4 pounds ground chuck (80/20 ground beef)
- 1 Tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices cheese (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 370 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, mix ground beef, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until everything is just combined, do not over mix.
- Divide the meat into 4 equal portions and form into 4 patties. Use your thumb to make an indentation in the center of each patty.
- Place patties into the basket of the air fryer, making sure they patties aren't touching. Cook for 8 minutes, flipping half way.
- If topping with cheese, add slices after the 8 minutes and then return for an additional minute to let it melt.
Amount Per ServingCalories 630Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 154mgSodium 1139mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 49g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!