Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread – a simple and delicious dessert for fall that is loaded with pumpkin, chopped pecans and gooey caramel!
This post is sponsored by Imperial Sugar. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
This is one of those super simple recipes to make, but the end result is something over the top amazing. I mean just look at it! Those layers make it look like it was time consuming and took some work to make. Whether you let people know it was super easy is up to you!
Pumpkin pull apart loaf can be served for breakfast or it is decadent enough for dessert. Either way, you are going to be making it over and over all season long.
You want to know the secret to make this so easy and extra fluffy and delicious? Store bought biscuit dough. It is the perfect texture and amount to make this pull apart bread exactly what you are looking for.
What’s In Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread
- Pumpkin Puree
- Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Biscuit Dough
How to Make Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread
- Start by popping the tube of biscuit dough, and separating into 8 pieces. From there, divide each biscuit horizontally into 2 pieces. And gently roll to flatten.
- In a bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Take about 1-2 Tablespoons of pumpkin mixture and spread it over the top over of each of the 16 biscuit pieces.
- Drizzle the caramel over the top of each biscuit.
- Finally sprinkle pecans over them as well.
- Now comes the stacking. Stack the biscuits in piles of 4 pieces high. So you have 4 piles. Then carefully place each stack horizontally into a well greased loaf pan.
- Bake until golden and the biscuits have puffed up.
- To serve drizzle with more caramel and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
I love drizzling more caramel and pecans over the top once it has started to cool and it is time to serve. It not only shows people what the flavor are going to be, but when is more caramel a bad idea?
This caramel pecan pumpkin pull apart bread is sure to become a staple in your house. It is great for a fall brunch with a fruit salad on the side.
More Pumpkin Recipes To Try
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffins
- Apple Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Bread