Pumpkin Bread – Soft and tender pumpkin bread with all the fall spices. Easy to make, great for gifts, and perfect to keep in the freezer.
I love having this easy pumpkin bread on hand all fall long. It is perfectly moist, tender, and has all the fall spices that I love. Baking with pumpkin just might be my favorite activity! These Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are a staple for sure at our house.
I have been making this pumpkin bread recipe for years, because it is just so simple. It makes 2 loaves, so I always slice and freeze one so I can enjoy a piece any time.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Craving more Pumpkin Recipes?
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake – that chocolate glaze is amazing!
- Pumpkin Bars – these were a staple when I was growing up
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread – love that cream cheese swirl!
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake – great weekend breakfast
- Pumpkin Pancakes – thick, fluffy and delicious!
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 16 ounces canned pumpkin puree
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 2/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 9 by 5 loaf pans.
- Stir together sugar and oil. Stir in eggs and pumpkin.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, all spice, cinnamon and cloves separate bowl.
- Blend dry ingredients and water into wet mixture, alternating.
- Divide batter between two loaf pans.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from the pans and cooling completely.
Recipe from Food Network