- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- In a large skillet cook the pork, turkey, and onion until the meat is cooked through. Drain and cool slightly
- In a large bowl mix together the meat, water chestnuts, soy sauce, egg substitute and ginger.
- Lay one wrapper down at an angle on the counter in front of you. Put in about 2 tsp of filling. Moisten all the edges with water. Fold the 2 corners over the filling. Starting at the bottom roll up to seal.
- Place all the wontons on a lined baking sheet. Spray them with cooking spray and bake at 400 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes. Turn on the broiler for the last 2-3 minutes to get golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with Sweet and Sour Sauce for dipping
Recipe from Taste of Home Healthy Cooking
Amount Per Serving Calories 198Saturated Fat 1gCholesterol 27mgSodium 606mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 1gProtein 12g